Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emiliabrazkow

VIP Member
It was a website that was popular when I was a teenager that you could go on and video chat with random strangers but we were all too young to use it because it was mainly creepy naked men πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Well i used to go also there with my friends and cousins long time ago, and it randomly pooped in my head back, so decided to give it a try and found out ylu can put what you are intrested in and it would give you people with same interest

Reactions: 1

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Y'all I'm worried Seb will be out still this weekend! I wanted to see him soooo bad, especially in Saudi with the women's karting team.
AM saying they will make a decision Weds/Thursday. I say we put all out papaya manifesting into getting a healthy seb back!!!!
Wednesday/Thursday is quite late to take Γ  decision no ? Because i thought that Seb was isolating in switzerland. So he will have to fly to Saudi and arrive on the friday morning. Or maybe i'm wrong and he was still in bahrain πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

lni33

VIP Member
This is me every time at a bar or at a party nowadays, a lot of people here actually chant super Max when it comes on πŸ˜‚ makes sense I guess, given the proximity of Germany and the Netherlands πŸ˜‚ the poor guy who recorded Johnny DΓ€pp though, all it took for this song to make it to the charts after all were some middle aged men singing about a Dutch F1 driver
See we have that in England but with football chants πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚ there is a great one for the England manager Gareth Southgate that the original singers even re-recorded with the chant lyrics πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Dandree

VIP Member
Aviation geek here. When the airspace is shut down, it's shut down. Super unfortunate but depending on the situation, it would take a couple of hours or a day or two to get this smoke covered off in this particular situation. This smoke looks pretty big. It could take a while. Plus hearing it was an attack, they should shut down the airspace.
There are some exceptions

lni33

VIP Member
They did πŸ˜‚ and then during the race they almost made contact with each other and Carlos said β€œcome on Charles don’t do this” over the radio
Omg, in all of the other chaos of Jeddah last year I forgot about that 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha