Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vaneln

VIP Member
Apparently the Vegas GP will be on thanksgiving next year. Does anyone know if there is a track in Vegas where f1 can drive or does they need to build one like in Miami? I heard that they raced in Las Vegas in the past, on the Caesars Palace parking lot but it was really bad. Hope it will not be the same this time 😬😬

View attachment 1149660
street circuit for sure
I know F1 had races there in the 80's, but I never saw pictures or videos

Very random timing for it. Most Americans are busy with family/events over thanksgiving and isn't it a big time for football there?
i was thinking about super bowl or something like that (Sorry, I'm dumb), is It at the same night?

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Feel like this is way more of Max's track than Charles'.
also less laps than Bahrain, so maybe better for their engine/fuel pump issue
The Alpha Tauris are looking fast today consistently.

kubnikol

VIP Member
Mattia speaks French like a native though, we can make fun of his english the day we're all trilingual 😉
if he wanted to speak french, I think Netflix would let him. it just annoys me that after 2-3 seasons he speaks only French now 🤷🏻‍♀️

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Attck just got mentioned on BBC news but no mention of the fact it was 10km away from F1...not sure if that means anything or not.

imola

VIP Member
You're a star and that's shitty

Again, too sweet ❤ after a while it just bounces off of you 🤷🏻‍♀️

Exactly! However, all i'm hearing on this thread is "poor drivers" and nothing about the Yemenis or even those Saudi citizens who may have been hurt in the attack...
I mean I said that quite a while ago but yes absolutely, it’s everyone. The locals, the marshals, the media in the paddock.

Dandree

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone expected it to change the pecking order this much. I expected some closer racing and that has been exciting to watch but Haas being third in constructors is some parallel universe 😂

The Red Bull had some crazy straight line speed but we all know how Max‘s 2021 quali lap ended 😅
Well what I watch some exracers and f1 commentators they said exactly this big unexpected things, big mix 🤷‍♀️