Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The real McLaren

I read something that explains how certain areas of the media dehumanises people by the use of words like refugees and migrants. It stops the viewer relating to people on a human to human level so people are conditioned not to care about people who aren't white. Also seen in war propaganda in WW2.

This is a very clumsy explanation on my part.
Refugees can be white too.... however, certain parts of the media set up a hierarchy of deserving refugees and undeserving migrants, sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: 1

hygge25

There’s gonna be at least one joke about that

By the way I have been influenced by Heidi herself and bought that one book she read on the beach, the seven husbands of evelyn Hugo one 😂
I was never the same after that book. SO GOOD!!

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
Surly they cannot let it happen, can’t be one rule when one place does something like this and not the other. It’s horrible

Emiliabrazkow

VIP Member
I saw this but people, also saying he had them when he was doing the Dubai Expo last week too and could be like dry skin patches. What you think guys think? First pic is from last week…
If they are hickeys he really isnt trying to hide them
(Joking)

• Haha

Emiliabrazkow

VIP Member
I saw my first penis on omegal
Well ummm i wish i also mybe saw it in the movie or omegle but insted my classmate ( the problematic boy that teacher made him sit next to nerdy girl- me) showed my pic of his plant 🙃that was my first time

• Wow

imola

VIP Member
Personally if i was in that paddock, I would be like fuck this and be on the first flight out of there, f1 is not worth risking lives over

Just saw on Twitter though no flights are currently landing in Jeddah so they may be stuck there if they are scared of planes being taken down
Well let’s say they go ahead with the weekend, honestly strong possibility they will, how do they leave on Monday?

The real McLaren

Let’s be honest, they’re not going to do anything because it’s not a predominantly white country so the issue is basically non existent to them. So they don’t see any risk for anyone. Cash is king. If they cared they wouldn’t have gone there in the first place. Nor would they have extended their contract not too long ago for 4 more years.
I think it is oil that is thr issue here...

The real McLaren

You know what’s funny? Several drivers said “if a country is at war we shouldn’t go racing there” about Russia but yet they’re still in the paddock in Saudi now when just a few days ago there were missile attacks over there.
Cash is king and war is only concerning as long as people of color aren’t affected. 😩
Saudi attacked Yemen... but they have money and produce oil...