Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
There’s gonna be at least one joke about that

By the way I have been influenced by Heidi herself and bought that one book she read on the beach, the seven husbands of evelyn Hugo one 😂
I have that book on my kindle waiting to be read, it's supposed to be brilliant

Wow Lando and Luisa are so broken up that he liked her pic super quick
*obviously sarcasm
**i don’t think they broke up whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 1

imola

VIP Member
I really don’t think it’s fair for the drivers to pull them in right before practice, tell them of a missile attack and then be like ‘off you go and get in your cars now’ I would be freaking the fuck out and I don’t think that’s a good state to be getting in a really fast car
Well if the drivers have any connection to the real world they would’ve found out after FP1 during their break just like we did. If they didn’t find out themselves, their PR people would’ve told them to prepare them for interview questions after FP2.

lni33

VIP Member
Well let’s say they go ahead with the weekend, honestly strong possibility they will, how do they leave on Monday?
Currently don’t know if the planes are permanently avoiding or if it’s just because of the smoke atm, will have to wait and see 😬

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
Bet sebs at home on the phone to George and the gdpa being being two main chairpeople involved it’s a lot to have on their shoulders when without the fia say so they have to do it

imola

VIP Member
Im still preparing myself for bottom 5, that way I should only be able to get happier this weekend and not more depressed🤣
Yup same, in my head they’re both gonna get eliminated in Q3 and stay there during the race 🥴🥴 hopes low, no one can hurt me down here

lni33

VIP Member
What further information do they need fgs?! There has been an explosion get the fuck out of there

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Apologies if it's been discussed before but has anyone else seen the nightmare/ dream smoke rotations of F1 on TikTok?

They crack me up. Who would or wouldn't you like joining you for an herbal refreshment? ;)

• Haha