Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Apparently there are rumors in the paddock that F1 and the Saudi authoritys think that the situation is under control and that they are safe. So the weekend will go ahead.
The journalist said that now it is the teams that have to make a decision...

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Dandree

VIP Member
If they actually carry on they are an even shittier organisation than I already imagined and my opinion of the f1 organisers was already very low 😅

the place it hit is way too close to the track, if airspace is closed they won’t be able to use the medical helicopter, it’s just not safe at all
HEMS usually have permission to fly even when country under attack, depends on pilot if he flies

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Hotel lock down period. No where else in the damn world would this go on. Of course if F1 awaits 'authorities' to verify on a Friday they wont have anything solid for days to put out PR wise.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
I know right, it makes it seem like it's the only barber shop there... And the results are Not Great so maybe they were desperate 💀 Isn't there any barber in Bahrain who can keep Lando's curls in tact please we're begging 😫
Realistically (but unfortunately) you didn’t need to add “in Bahrain” to that statement 😫

• Haha

lni33

VIP Member
I can’t with that song just like super max… it’s a lot like our German schlager/karneval songs and maybe it’s because I’m so close to it but I can’t stand them 😂
*which super max is actually sampled from
**go listen to Johnny däpp for the original 😂
I was randomly listening to a playlist called like 3am in a European club on Spotify the other day (it was full of absolute bops) and Johnny Dapp came on, i had never heard of it before and never knew super max was a sample of that, my mind was truly blown 😂😂

• Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
is there pierre and ocon drama. French man drama is my favorite drama
Pierre and Esteban know each other since they are very young. They both come from Normandie, their hometowns are like 60km from each other. I even think that it is actually Esteban who introduced Pierre to karting and teach him a few things. Then there was some beef between then but i don't really know about what. So only thing i know is that Pierre can't stand Esteban. I remember Pierre doing an interview for french medias 2-3 years ago, the journalist ask him with which driver of the grid do he NOT want to go on holidays. And he answered "ocon", not even esteban just ocon, and he even pronounce his name not properly on purpose... But maybe some things change since then.

• Haha

imola

VIP Member
I was far too confused/concerned by it not to post soz😂
And yes I’m ok - just a bit of a cold/cough/sore throat but not helped by dispensing and counselling exam today or the 2 plane journeys in 2 days over the weekend 🙄😂
I’d say just imagine it’s the next weekend already and you can relax but… it’s Jeddah
So I’ll just drop this and say get well soon ❤

• Heart