Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imola

VIP Member
daniel's eyebrow shooting up when the interviewer tells him lando's not made q3 😂😂

I think somewhat. But reality is a different track isn’t going to put them in top 5. It may just barely get them into Q3. 🥺
that's what i'm thinking, it does not look good at all
kind of sad after they've signed with google and android, such big sponsors

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

savedlatin21

VIP Member
I actually think Kelly is truly stunning. Great outfit except for the shoes, not a fan of those styles!!

Gorgeous photos of Lu, anyone else think she looks like a young Cindy Crawford a bit?? Though not going to lie, her constant travelling and holidaying is making me super jealous lol.

Heidi looks really pretty in her stories, but i do wonder if they are really together or not!

• Heart

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
Just caught up with the Quali results and wow, some surprises for me. Happy for Ferrari and Haas!! But very sad about poor DR, McLaren and Aston Martin. Really hoping in a change of luck for them in the future. Especially DR, as my intro to F1, I will always have a soft spot for him, never nice to see him sad and disappointed in himself :(

• Heart
  • Haha

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
My quali outfit, I'll be the young, fun and hip gf of Valtteri (we share a 9-year gap, but i don't care. sorry)

Untitled design (2).png

And for race day, a little play with the Alfa colors, and a swish of luxury!

Untitled design (3).png

• Heart

imola

VIP Member
So all we need is another inchidente and another Russell bonking moment for Lando to be in the points
Sounds do-able

• Haha
  • Heart

Futtrit

VIP Member
K Mag seriously looks like someone who works in the plumbing section of Home Depot. 💀

I don’t dislike him. I think his comeback is an amazing feel good story! But I can’t simp. Blonde facial hair is just not it for me.
I love you immensely but please note you find Fewtrell attractive so you're not necessarily a good barometer 😘

• Haha
  • Heart