Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
yes, her entire outfit is great. with the one shoulder top thingy and the huge cardigan. plus i just love her hair.

i know right πŸ˜‚ adorable, she's my girl crush not gonna lie
though all the wags kind of are
Can you share a pic?? I just don't follow her on insta...

imola

VIP Member
ah thanks for clarifying about the cars... didn't even notice they could only use one car for testing....

i mean the way I'm understanding the grip, and I am speaking aerodynamical grip is it has to do with the downforce generated by the design.
View attachment 1137146
the menchanical grip like mentioned above is a tire/track issue, so that I assume they can tweek.
woah that last sentence, how nice of james to say they lack both

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I need a lie down after that pure chaos F2 race.

Fingers crossed for no 3 wheel pit stop shit show in F1, never seen anything like it! 😢
too early to watch for me in the US, but hoping to find a clip soon
honestly from the way you guys talked about it, my anxiety was already triggered
could not have handled that in real time

lni33

VIP Member
so james key said mclaren knows what their issue is. the car is working well, aero etc. is good and balance even better than last year. but brakes and grip are a huge issue. brakes are gonna be fixed as we know but i'm curios what they're gonna do with the lack of both mechanic and aerodynamic grip.

apparently barcelona and the track's different characteristics didn't reveal those issues.

So, im not very good at the track characteristics/ corner speed types so anyone know based on that what tracks may suit us better? πŸ˜…

Not sure how they are going to fix it but at least they know what the problem is I guess πŸ₯²