Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
I need to take a nap. probably only 15 minutes before the baby wakes up :D
btw kym si uploading pictures on his website rn. :D

• Heart
Reactions: 1

imola

VIP Member
But Australia GP will be hard i don't know if im going to wake up at 6am on a sunday 😂
Luckily it’s 8am for me (or it’s going to be after we put the clock one hour forward) but given that I’m in uni that week and possibly even working, that seems sooo early for a weekend

kubnikol

VIP Member
oh fuck there is a time change on the race day ?? nooo :/ i hate this ! I will be miserable all day :(

• Haha

imola

VIP Member
The problem with all of it, and this was my fear from the beginning, is that fixing it, means a total redesign of those sidepods/wings etc. It seems like other teams like Mercedes, and redbull had a back up plan after barcelona and came into bahrain ready to modify and go with it. mclaren not only had the breaks set them back, they seem totally unprepared to modify their car on the spot. hell, redbull brought out a dremel, and was literally cutting into their design to modify on the spot. Mclaren was too distracted by the breaks and just assumed the design was legit from Barcelona. Sadly that's why having 2 cars running would have been helpful for more data.
Anyway, I assume Austrailia would be the first hope at improvement in the off week. But like Zak said, they will grind through that data nonstop and do something at the factory. But yeah, until they do that the drivers are going to be stuck with the pace and as lando said hoping the breaks don't catch on fire
i don't see how the general design of the car affects grip, the sidepods are more of an aero thing aren't they? at least that's what i've gathered from testing etc., and that seems to be fine. no one can run two cars in testing, it's not allowed so mclaren can't be blamed for that. all teams can only have one car for two drivers with seat changes in between sessions.

Futtrit

VIP Member
Got my calculator out for you: 36, 73, 65

You can see it when you click on team, there is no total sum but there are points for every driver 😅
I can't log in even after a password change request so waiting on F1 support to see if my acct is blocked.

imola

VIP Member
does anyone know how to leave the pre made leagues, like global and your country and team? there doesn't seem to be an option to leave them

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
Imagine if Lewis says, I’ve got points I need, I’ve got enough trophies let George go in front and get 3rd!

Oh my god!!!!!!! Final lap drama!