Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

titiriti

Just wanted to clarify.... I am only mentioning Heidi tactics on race day to explain why we haven't and wont see her with daniel in a photo. we never have and we never will. the hints i speak of are really just me looking to see if in fact things are good between them. but yeah things always seem to be on with them when she's at a race. Im happy for both of them because even if they arent together you can tell they are both like little kids glowing when in the same venue
Little kids glowing? I would hope Daniel is glowing considering this is his job πŸ˜‚

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I have a feeling pit stops are going to play a massive part in the race result, with the new massive tyres and the wheel covers there are going to be some shit ones, in practice red bull couldn’t get one of Max’s off 😬

please McLaren you better have practiced a lot because you couldn’t even get the old pit stops quick πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I saw this yesterday- any idea about the reasoning to make tyre changes MORE difficult??

Heidi's story is so cute. Did the she the letter D?
thafs adorable:love:

also it might be my pain pills but do I hear daniel's voice in the background ? He is so loud lol

i had surgery and recovering from it. And I return to see post# 58? That's amazing !
Hope you're doing well after surgery πŸ’—

I think its easy for us to say this because its not with us the amount of hate she gets its like ridiculous and its all over the internet. We talk a lot about the hate Luisa is getting but Kelly is another level of obsession the lies, the drama they create around her belive me i dont know if i could manage it and i have Kellys age. Also i don't belive in half of whats being said about her honestly its like everythink some one says about her negative everyone belives like its law. Also i don't know if the haters of Kelly are teens and thats more scary.
Okay, the person asked and I just gave my reason. I'm not attacking her, I just think she's immature and gave an example why I think that.

imola

VIP Member
Long time no unpopular opinion πŸ€ͺ
I like Kelly way more than I liked Dilara
I didn't like her actually 🀯
And wag pages should stop with Dilara content

i like them both, though i think i'm biased because dilara is german-turkish as well which resonates quite well with me πŸ˜‚

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
What do you usually order at Starbucks???? and do you mind me asking where youre from so I can know to move somewhere in the future that has a starbucksπŸ˜‚

btw i get a strawberry acai lemonade no dried strawberries

IMAGINE max trying to overtake and literally defend at the same time from them hitting each otherπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

yes i know thats what they do, defend and overtake at the same time but yall know what i mean hehee
I know 😁 first corner is going to be interesting 🀣🀣