Formula 1 Wags #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only saving grace is mclaren team and drivers will become cheaper next week on fantasy as they change based on performance 😂 but then you’ll pay more the winners

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At least all the lapped cars can overtake the safety car…

The only saving grace is mclaren team and drivers will become cheaper next week on fantasy as they change based on performance 😂 but then you’ll pay more the winners
Every cloud

But should you still pick them? 🙃😬
I’m keeping Lando I’ve got faith in him for some reason might be a patriotic thing somehow but I just really hope he does well 😂 he’s young so can deal with the change of the cars well (I hope 😂😂😂🤫)

Not the lapped cars 🚗 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This safety car is really beautiful...i think we are going to have a inchidentttt 😅

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.