Formula 1 Wags #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't get McLaren strategy today. Randy what are you doing ?? ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ
God this is paintfull ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Reactions: 1
i think theyโ€™re using it as a test at this stage
Na, Norris said itโ€™s all the pace heโ€™s got. When Danny finished 12 in Portugal he was so upset didnโ€™t wanna do media. Imagine the scenes of this is the end result

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iโ€™m using my airport excuse as the reason Iโ€™m not looking. Nothing to work with the fact that it is too painful wor watch. Nothing at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Iโ€™m using my airport excuse as the reason Iโ€™m not looking. Nothing to work with the fact that it is too painful wor watch. Nothing at all.
If you donโ€™t see it then it didnโ€™t happen ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I hope that Michael is well enough to see his beloved Ferrari take back F1. Mick should perform well, the Scuderia is watching. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Heart
I hope that Michael is well enough to see his beloved Ferrari take back F1. Mick should perform well, the Scuderia is watching. ๐Ÿ˜‰
At this point I would rather see him see his son get his first f1 points over that.. anyway ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

Which I think is gonna come this season

Reactions: 2
IMG_20220320_154544.jpg

I've been visiting Edinburgh. Saw these 3 cars in the National Museum of Scotland.

Top one is Jos Verstappen's 1998 Stewart
Middle one is Eddie Irvine's 2002 Jaguar
Bottom is is David Coulthard's 2006 Red Bull.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.