Formula 1 Wags #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Real life is keeping me from watching the race today sadly but I'm depending on you ladies to keep me updated here haha! I will be back every so often when my motivation with college runs out 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Jesus im so nervouss for Charless but he is doing really well!!Come onn boyyy

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Real life is keeping me from watching the race today sadly but I'm depending on you ladies to keep me updated here haha! I will be back every so often when my motivation with college runs out 😅
If your a McLaren fan just keep your blissful ignorance…it’s not worth it. Anyone else, particularly Ferrari, we will keep you updated don’t worry 🥰

• Wow
Reactions: 5
If your a McLaren fan just keep your blissful ignorance…it’s not worth it. Anyone else, particularly Ferrari, we will keep you updated don’t worry 🥰
Don't really have a favourite team that I cheer for but I do have my select faves and Danny is one of them :( Definitely not his day today. Maybe blissful ignorance is the way to go 😅

Reactions: 1
I'm hoping for 6th place for KMag, but P7 for Haas in the first race is the biggest FU Guenther can give to Uralkali!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
As i mentioned before I’m new to this but is there a realistic chance that McLaren can improve to fight for points/podiums this season

Reactions: 2
As i mentioned before I’m new to this but is there a realistic chance that McLaren can improve to fight for points/podiums this season
yes.... but they are basically going to have to redesign a good portion of the car. podiums are questionable but they may have a chance at points later on. but with the way the car is running and lando saying that's the pace, there is a large learning curve. good news is that they have good people and the drive to do it.... but it might not be until after summer break because it seems they will need to learn more and more each race.

Reactions: 9
I think they will sort some stuff out and be in points. I don’t think they will challenge Red Bull or Ferrari. I also don’t think they will catch up to the top runners as quickly as Merc does.

Reactions: 4
duck sake of course it was Lando that got the slow pit stop 😭

BBC commentary just saying that bottom 6 all Merc engines but not sure if that is a potential problem. What we thinking?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
yes.... but they are basically going to have to redesign a good portion of the car. podiums are questionable but they may have a chance at points later on. but with the way the car is running and lando saying that's the pace, there is a large learning curve. good news is that they have good people and the drive to do it.... but it might not be until after summer break because it seems they will need to learn more and more each race.
Agreed. Martin & Ted just addressed the same question re: Aston Martin.

Need to learn over different tracks, analyse, design new parts, upgrades etc and all within budget cap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.