Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Yeah I assume
Wonder if Miss Cinnamon suddenly taking a break is because in McLaren‘s mission to ban all this hate from their channels, they’ve contacted her. Because she’s everywhere, it’s hard to miss her 👀 I love that McLaren is taking action! 🧡
Ah ha! Why she kicked herself out if group chat... she now gave herself a reason to stay quiet

Reactions: 1

Pole er bear

VIP Member
our girl is just super thin
but I would not say "gifted" or "lucky" about a thin body
i mean what gets me is yeah she's thin
but she has an athletic body all over, totally tight. which is why its shocking to me that i don't see her working out

MonaaLiisa

Nah not you but I remember this huuuuuge debate about them in general and this being brought up 😂
Maybe something to do with the fact that Daniel never acknowledged his relationship like Lando did ?
Not even sure he was aware of that story/song tbh.

Pippi11

VIP Member
i'd love a rotating calendar. keep 7-8 tracks on there for every year, like the iconic ones like silverstone, spa, monaco etc. and rotate through the rest of the tracks so you'll have variety each year and don't overwork the teams with an insane calendar

on another note: george and lewis flew to england for sim work, makes me a bit more worried about mclaren ngl 😂
Absolutely.
Totally agree.🇳🇱👋👋👋

I think the rotation system would be great, as in FE where some races happen every two years. Keep the oldest and iconic ones like Monaco, Monza, Silverstone and Suzuka every year and rotate the rest. More excitement and interest guaranteed and lighter calendar for the teams
Totally agree with it.🇳🇱👋👋👋