Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aac_124

VIP Member
By the way Sophie Ogg from Williams replaced Charlotte (who had her first day at W Series today)

Me too 🥰 so glad people are seeing their chemistry shine through finally
Easily best pairing on the grid for me 💯
I love Sophie didn’t know she’d joined McLaren

imola

VIP Member
Wasn't it "Home is wherever I'm with you" ? 😁
It’s the same song, Luisa just used a cover 🥰

O ffs you all are in a soppy land again

Weren't we laughing about home is wherever i'm with you few weeks ago?

Come on Port Cop, give us some mega thirst
Why is the song cute now but when HB and DR did it people were rolling their eyes 😂 it’s cute for both, I think

lni33

VIP Member
The more I look at it, the more I kinda dig the shoot it’s just that one photo of Lando that has scared me, it really does not look like him 😂😂

kubnikol

VIP Member
Sorry I’m still pretty new but did Heidi post a video of herself and DR on her story before?
she usually post stuff that is somehow related to Daniel . she is silent for month and then DR is in new york and she is posting from NY for 2 days 😂☺ she was at Mclaren paddock in Dubai and was seen with Daniel in Ted's notebook on sky. ☺ they are together for 3 years on and off but no official photo or video

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Same McLaren same

It’s quite close to the end, like maybe 15 minutes to go (I’m watching it on YouTube though and it’s a different length on there for whatever reason)

Can’t blame him 😂
Think the different length will be to do with ads (they have them added into the actual episode on Spotify where as YouTube will do it’s usual as thing I’m presuming).
And no you can’t can you 😂