Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vaneln

VIP Member
I hate saying this because it hurts
but no, I don't think she works out
I thnk she's just genetically gifted

if she did work out, maybe yoga? but she really just hasn't had the time, especially if considering her non stop travel (like at 4am) since december
she's never posted a video of her working out or in workout clothes other than ads
and girl can eat carbs for days among all of this and still throw on a bikini like its nothing
so i don't think she works out enough to like actually maintain muscle, but i think its just genes.
but if she did work out she would have lost some muscle mass by now from the sporatic timing
unless she's been working out with lando and jon online in the morning

true mclaren parties have been kept under wraps well. have no idea what goes on there after hours or how Daddy Zak throws down
our girl is just super thin
but I would not say "gifted" or "lucky" about a thin body

Reactions: 1

Rsmv01

VIP Member
Interrupting the photo shoot convo to add that Heidi is out here letting us know she’s still there (or her fan page is … I didn’t even check to see if that was from her actual page) lol. Does she live in London full time now?
Its an old video i think.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Imagine the rumours - she's just usi g Lando to to get to DR 😂
I said what I said and I will refer you back to my previous post 😂

but if she was, I wouldn't blame her. damn if i was her i would be trying to get both. and thats before we even think about the trainers.

• Haha

lni33

VIP Member
I'm suprised no one saw tangled feet on first story
Wowza, I will seriuosly have to ask Port Cop to give me the authority to give you fines for such omissions my dear citizens of LaLu Land

im very disappointed I didn’t even notice the feet, thank you for making me aware of my error 😂

Damn you have good eyes
I just love how Isa and Luisa are giggling at his singing
The amount of blurry hints we’ve had to try and work out, I have built up the ability to spot any slight squid moment 😂

• Haha

lni33

VIP Member
This whole Sara Lance situation is very weird, she was tagging him in those Kenya stories just a couple of days ago. I really thought they'd be the ones to last 😬😬😬
Terrible timing after just getting little Kenya 🥲 it’s all over my timeline, I wonder what happened, I am so nosey😅

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Somebody tagged Lando in this today and that’s defo a golf shirt, they defo still played just didn’t want to post about it
YEEEESSSS!
maybe we get golf content later. had to give that VF photoshoot time to simmer out there

Pole er bear

VIP Member
So two questions -
1) when did Luisa take the sunset story?
2) whose feet did I have to endure if not Lando’s?
*THIS IS A JOKE

I just love how much he loves all the drivers and a good pun 🥰
so apparently sunset was at 5:30 in Bahrain
and its currently 8:30 in Barain... so sunset wasnt a live post
and yes, may this be the warm up for gold (tho would prefer paddle tourny cause it would involve more drivers)
Alonso on team lando carlos and Checo????
hoping they all speak Spanish, including lando
unless it was Max F's feet!!!!

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
She’s very lucky if she can like not work out and still have an amazing bikini model body if I done eat that many carbs and didn’t work out for 2/3 months I’d have gained about 2 stone 😂😂
yeah i was back in shape from lockdown, then also went traveling / working away for a few months. didn't totally gain weight but definitely lost a good amount of the muscle mass i had built up for like a year

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
She removed herself, brilliant move lmao

These are Carlos’ hands on Luisa’s story 😂

Does anybody know if Luisa speaks Spanish? Can the three of them team up against Lando? 😂
Sbe has posted some things in Spanish before. But in general most portuguese don't fro. What I've been told.

And yeah saw lus story first amd was like well those aren't landos arms (we know he shaves them)

• Haha

imola

VIP Member
Interrupting the photo shoot convo to add that Heidi is out here letting us know she’s still there (or her fan page is … I didn’t even check to see if that was from her actual page) lol. Does she live in London full time now?
You mean that video? That’s an old one, another one which Daniel presumably took

imola

VIP Member
Just realised that now he is a Monaco resident, November is a busy month in terms of celebrations for Lando. His birthday, his nieces birthday, Monaco day, Luisa’s birthday. Boy really going to be using the F1 driver salary

That really is a shame you can’t access them😔but I will stand by my statement of Ted being the best thing to come out of F1 😂
November 19th is also international men‘s day, whole entirety of F1 drivers living in Monaco about to get smashed
*too bad that’s Abu Dhabi race week

• Haha

Knit Happens

VIP Member
I feel like I must live a very sheltered life, I've never seen a bear of roses in real life 😔
They weird me out cos I have 100% seen teddy bear shaped arrangements at the local florist's website listed as being an option for funeral flowers.

If someone bought me one like the Monaco florists offerings I'd just be like 'ok, it's clear you don't know me at all....plz don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.' 🤣

• Haha