Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
The constant laughter still happening here but I think it’s more because they all look so different to how they usually do. And the terrible photoshop.
Nothing wrong with the overall concept. Like others said it’s the execution.

This was end of last year we think? I wonder if they’d all erased it from their minds and now it’s out to haunt them.

who do we think looked most uncomfortable?
Lando and Harry Styles are my soulmates in this world and I am SO GLAD they looked like each other😍

But poor Lando looked hella uncomfortable💀😭

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Im connecting the dots, Lando has the white napkin on his leg which Luisa has her hand very close to so basically in his lap and Lando’s hand going off camera I can only assume he’s also had his hand on her thigh😂 they are just very touchy and it’s sweet
Okay i swore I'd stop with the lu lando sex talk
But I fully believe the two of them like playing this game in group settings... nd while I can't see what she wore I feel like a short skirt was involved

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Has anyone else seen Ted and Alex joking with blood type puns? I‘m absolutely losing it 😂 starts at 11:40 until 13:00
Yeh I watched that the other day there. I really lost it when Ted tries to move on by asking Alex if he is positive, but as it’s another blood type he just keeps going 😂

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
I think Lando has potential for more editorial shoots like this but not if they photoshop his face to look completely different 😂 his face is already so pretty
The other photo that f1 account posted he looks beautiful, just the sailor one they’ve airbrushed all life out of him

• Haha

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Here is my question...were they all there at the same time when this was shot? If so, can we some of their behind the scenes footage? Based on Lando's Barcelona instagram stories and some of the Instagram stories Pierre has posted of Yuki, surely they have some footage of each other. Surely.

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Hate to say it but I don’t think McLaren will be fighting with Ferrari this year 🥴 think the red cars are a bit too far ahead at the moment
It’s actually physically painful for me to type this but credit where it’s due 😫
Well on the upside Maybe we get more of these gems

Rsmv01

VIP Member
I think they made Esteban more attractive? His hair looks good here, and it did when he gave out that award. He should always do his hair this way
Yes i have a huge problem with Esteban's hair it always looks bad..he would look much better if he did something to the hair.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
I’ve pulled myself together for almost 5 years, I hope I’ll be able to do it for another 40 😂 I just can’t do with feet and vomit… the only two weaknesses I have in a hospital, literally anything else is not that bad
Oh I can already guarantee you, lots of people coming to you with feet issues, like 100% sure
I just don't want to think about it tbh 😂

• Haha

lni33

VIP Member
I know I’m late on this but who cares….
Its the fact that it’s Portuguese that makes it so cringy. He is actually ridiculously funny while he is doing the lessons. If he would have chosen Italian or something would have been amazing. Anyone who watches him knows he loves his Italian accent.
If he had done a different language it would have been a million times less cringe but at the same time after working all day I don’t want to sit down and watch something educational, sorry Max 😂 it’s funny at times but I would prefer his streams to feel less like I’m back at school 😂😂

• Haha

imola

VIP Member
Just rewatched Carlos’ story, is that Isa at the end saying they should play ‘it’s Friday then’ 😂
I think so 😂 I think they’re talking about celebrating a podium or win or whatever but it must be Isa because Luisa has a deeper voice I think 👀