Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imola

VIP Member
Yeah I don’t think he knew at first it was for the tow, but thought he was actually slowing pace 😂 I listened to both full radios and it’s obvious. I can’t wait for Lando to get a 1st place though, Daniel deserved it but he’s experienced his anthem 8 times now, I can’t wait to see Lando when they play god save the queen/king. In my head I dunno I see sainz, lerclec and gasly doing really well this year,
Lando’s first win will come soon enough if the car is as good as it looked in Barcelona 🤞🏼 and I bet Daniel will be just as happy as Lando was for him, just like he was when Lando got pole 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
So this list started as a summary for @acc_124 and anyone else who was going to be real lifting for the next couple of days to keep them up to date. The. I went to uni and work and realised I had some catching up of my own to do…
Welcome to #52 ladies ❤
Also it’s Monday so I have training later. Knowing you lot this will be extended

Attachments

• Heart

savedlatin21

VIP Member
Really not here for Geri Horner being in DTS :sick: defo a bit worried the crap reviews are going to be true.

imola

VIP Member
I just had a look at our old new wag and Louise seems very sweet and she looked stunning in her Wedding dress

• Heart

imola

VIP Member
Yeah Max gets a lot of heat but we have to remember that less than two years ago he was living his dream and it’s all come to an end. That is a lot to mentally come to terms with. And to have to come to terms with it while your best friend has succeeded at achieving your childhood dreams… I can’t imagine. I do feel for him. And it’s sad because he’s still accomplish so much more in the sport then many ever dream of.
I feel for him as well. I hope he eventually gets racing again, in a good team in a single seater series. He deserves that, he’s a good guy and his behavior right now just screams living through Lando, as much as I like to meme him he deserves a lot better than that
I love that Lando took him in and gave him Quadrant though

• Heart

Futtrit

VIP Member
Nothing’s happening but we’re still having a good time. - Charles Leclerc‘s brain cells, probably (but also us recently)
Hang on...HANG ON.......are you suggesting that Sharl has plural brain cell?

• Haha
  • Heart

lni33

VIP Member
Netflix really are assholes, Lando has been so vocal about mental health and getting rid of trolls on social media and now Netflix are sending the hate train his way for some over dramatised shit, he already gets slandered daily for no reason he does not need more hate 🙄

monza

VIP Member
Just banter at first but you know when banter goes a little far and everyone gets real quiet? That’s what happened. He was just talking about how the guy Max is playing with always gives him stuff in the game (he always gives Lando stuff too 💀💀) and was just saying “ohh Max you can’t just take take take… And then the person giving you stuff has nothing and you act self-made” Maybe it was just banter, they do give each other hell all the time but it was weird. And Max seems a little off now.

Virtually
This all is just kinda yikes 😅

Maybe it's time for me to call it a day because all of them are just so turn-off(ish) tonight 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

MissF1

VIP Member
My main concern if she is going straight to Bahrain is the outfits in that suitcase, all I’ve seen her in in Mexico is gym gear and bikinis 😂
That pink suitcase is like the closet to Narnia. She’s good.

• Haha
  • Heart
oh netflix is fucked up with that Dando drama 😂 comments are not nice 😂😂
why are their wives there? they have more screen than Seb, kimi, gio and others! 😡
If the wives are featuring I'm already bored. I wanna see the drivers, I wanna see their tension, them getting pissed off, crying etc. Apart from the outfits I don't wanna see the wives or girlfriends. It's not why I watch the sport.

imola

VIP Member
He's driving first tomorrow though isn't he? So should really be there.
He’s probably gonna arrive later today, it really was the same in Barcelona where he didn’t drive first but he was there for George. Or maybe his flight is delayed like it was with Valtteri once and then they switched the order of press conferences around. I don’t think it’s that big of a deal, if Lewis had expressed a neutral position up until now or not said anything at all it would be way worse for me

vaneln

VIP Member
It will be a boring week to Luisa... It's not even rawe ceek!

Disclaimer: rawe ceek - Race week by Ferrari twitter admin

• Haha
  • Heart