Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lni33

VIP Member
My main concern if she is going straight to Bahrain is the outfits in that suitcase, all I’ve seen her in in Mexico is gym gear and bikinis 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

savedlatin21

VIP Member
Almost onto new thread! Hoping it gets started before I go to bed so I only have one to catch up on tomorrow....

Posting a pic of sugar daddy Zak to bump the posts so we get there sooner... :love: 🥵

4940-3293-2.38470553.jpg.gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

savedlatin21

VIP Member
How does DR keep such a low profile when he's on his off days. Literally where has he been? Living his LA life? On a farm in Perth? Who knows.

• Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
He went from less than 100 viewers to 2k thanks to Lando, Lando's literally the father of Max's success. They got him into Quadrant, so Lando could have someone to pair with in the videos.

This gives me ickys. All the asking for free stuff from him, Lando did the same when he did the hair cutting stream.
I'm not saying they're greedy, use the status all you want, but Lando definitely can afford everything he asks for
I don't really know why but i have the feeling Lando did it as a joke, asking for capri sun and hairbrush for Theo so it didn't really bother me. While Max was talking about having one of those black badger rings (the cheaper cost 400$!), a gaming chair (which are expensive most of the time)... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8

imola

VIP Member
He wasn’t afraid to show affection for Carlos so I don’t think that he’s afraid I just think it’s not there. Daniel is just his teammate. And again, that’s fine. They don’t have to be best friends and it doesn’t say less about either of them.
And to clarify my comment about Daniel being too selfish to have the type of relationship with Lando that Seb had with Charles I just mean that DR is still 1000% about himself and his performance, which is fine. Whereas Seb had begun that transition from Im going to win another WC to the reality that that time had passed and while he still wants to be successful he knows he has so much more to offer a team and teammate.
I mean Daniel said the same though about winning, not too long ago actually. I don’t think Lando and Carlos are comparable to Lando and Daniel because Lando latched onto Carlos as he was a literal kid coming into F1 and with Daniel he felt threatened because he idolized the guy during the course of his junior career. He needed to prove himself and probably kept his guard up, now he’s done that and so has Daniel because pretty sure no one thought he was gonna win a race. So now they’re equals with Lando being the future of the team which Daniel has publicly said is a good thing for the team. I don’t know if they’re proper friends or not but going to that Deli together recently seems like something people that are somewhat close to each other would do. But again, different opinions and that’s great ❤

• Heart

90sgirl

VIP Member
Tatttle and Instagram are the only two places I look at for f1 related things and even then I don’t look at the comments on Instagram because it’s just so toxic. Tattle is my happy place 😂❤

• Heart

ScottishPapaya

He said they would be hanging around for about 8 hours until their next flight. There’s a flight to Bahrain at 9pm………🤔

Loz-x

Chatty Member
Can't wait for the moment where Max will cry that people need to respect their privacy
And why is that his information to give out? Really pissing me off Max 😂
That’s the one thing that really annoys me. Saying they want privacy, but keep dropping hints or confirming things on streams/insta etc. 🤦‍♀️

If you think about it, it's always Max leaking things. He couldn't stop talking about both Dubai trips and if i remember well, he also shared a fair bit of their holiday plans, Tom is a rookie next to him 😂
You’re right 😂 Lando’s friends are terrible at keeping things private

monza

VIP Member
I haven’t watched stream so I don’t really know what’s going on but how could you be mad at this face 🥰
View attachment 1109556
Hey Lala, psssssssst, did you know Lando is flying tomorrow at 2.37 pm, he'll have tumi bag, ray bans, new quadrant hoodie, grey sweatpants, off-white sneakers and jack&jones boxers
Yes he'll drink 2 voss bottles of water, eat usual pre-made lunch and watch a movie while in the plane
Pssssst don't tell anyone
AYO XYZ THANKS FOR THE SUB

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
I don’t come on here to argue so I’ll leave after this one. Obviously he shouldn’t sell sweatpants that say he sucks—that’s ridiculous. All of the drivers have some degree of an ego, but they all don’t seem to do the above or talk about how gorgeous they are nonstop lol. Joking or not. That’s all.

Whatever his brand is, he’s selling it well. I’m probably the only one who just likes the ounce bit more subdued version of him that we see sometimes when he’s sharing his insight, talking about family or whatever vs. the wild, jokester, big shit (to Lando’s little shit) Daniel persona that everyone loves. Anyway, hope you all enjoy this season✌🏻!
Sorry if I was too harsh, it wasn't my intention ☹
Guess my writing style is much like Lando/Daniel's behaviour - little/big shit 😅

We love the same Daniel 🧡 (+ I love the rest of him and see it as his kind of humour 🤷‍♀️)
I also hope we all enjoy this season and that you'll stay here (I appreciate big dick joke very much, please stay 🤪)
Seriously there is no need to leave because we disagree on this (especially in this case when we actually don't disagree 😁)

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
After going for a bit into tumblr i don't know who is crazier the Luisa or Kelly haters 😂 🤦‍♀️ they are even questioning if she is really sick, calling flower shops 🤯
Kelly haters. Without doubt 🥶

Why can't they just laugh at cringe 😒 I mean, these 2 stories are absolute masterpieces in that domain 😅
My rock took me to doctor

• Haha