Formula 1 Wags #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is anyone here watching love is blind season 2 ? That reunion 😳😳😳😳
yeah no that gave me the ick... just terrible, terrible season with an even worse reunion

Stepmother Mnz ready to fight πŸ’€πŸ’€
she teach, she fight, she free jnsn

How do I join it or am I being really stupid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
you go and make your teams first, then you use the code to join
i think i posted the link to make teams already, i can't post it again because it keeps using the link to my teams? πŸ˜‚
i love that the idea has caught on, i felt terrible for going off topic and posting it here πŸ˜‚β€

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How do I join it or am I being really stupid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You just need to create an account on F1 Fantasy. You can find the link in the F1 app or if you just type it on Google. Then you create your teams and, finally, you can join our own little league with the code 8b2de0fe4e

• Heart
Reactions: 1
yeah no that gave me the ick... just terrible, terrible season with an even worse reunion

i think i posted the link to make teams already, i can't post it again because it keeps using the link to my teams? πŸ˜‚
i love that the idea has caught on, i felt terrible for going off topic and posting it here πŸ˜‚β€
Worst season 😳 and Shake 😳 Oh i was waiting that someone will send him away πŸ˜‚ and Shayne ? 🚩🚩🚩

Reactions: 2
Worst season 😳 and Shake 😳 Oh i was waiting that someone will send him away πŸ˜‚ and Shayne ? 🚩🚩🚩
i don't know who was in charge of casting but that was not it πŸ˜‚ imagine love is blind with the drivers lmao

just a psa regarding the fantasy thing: it does show your first names so if you don't want that go and use something else like i did πŸ˜‚ (no, imola is not my real name, shocker)

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
i don't know who was in charge of casting but that was not it πŸ˜‚ imagine love is blind with the drivers lmao

just a psa regarding the fantasy thing: it does show your first names so if you don't want that go and use something else like i did πŸ˜‚ (no, imola is not my real name, shocker)
can we do that ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i really want to know who is my match πŸ˜‚

well too late πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Just a psa regarding the fantasy thing: it does show your first names so if you don't want that go and use something else like i did πŸ˜‚ (no, imola is not my real name, shocker)
That kind of things is why I didn't get into it this tired 🀣

Although one of my biggest f1 flex is that in Button world my name is actually DR
What can I say... It's just meant to be 🦑πŸ₯°

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
That kind of things is why I didn't got into it this tired 🀣

Although one of my biggest f1 flex is that in Button world my name is actually DR
What can I say... It's just meant to be 🦑πŸ₯°

after all the things i've said on here, about myself and the drivers, i just can't put my real name out there because it's not that common of a name and i'd be done πŸ˜‚

mnz really went from sainz stepmum to dr's wife in about 5 posts, that's what we call range

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
that's a very good question πŸ˜‚ absolutely no idea @Sc1909 do you know?
Sorry for delay. Had adulting to do πŸ˜‚ this is ridiculously long!

So to sign up you follow this link

Join the F1 Fantasy Nosey b*!ches with invite code 8b2de0fe4e here:

create and account and teams then pop our code in to join the league. We have so many already πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ I’ve attached pictures of how the scoring works. Where you see ones to 8th it goes to 10th but too big for my screen.

In terms of the rules, your driver gets points for how they do in quali, the race, how they place against their teammate and for positions gained. They also lose points from their weekend score for lost positions from starting grid at end of race and if beaten by their teammates.

Extra points
If your driver reachers Q3 5 times in a row you get extra points
If your driver finished the race in top 10 5 times in a row you also get extra. (Fun fact lando and Carlos got me most streak points last year πŸ‘πŸΌ)
Both of the above are classed as streaks.

You can turbo driver one driver per race and they get double their points total from the weekend.
Twice in the season you can pick a mega driver - once before and once after the summer break and they get triple their points for weekend. (Top tip try to play it on someone about to complete a streak)

Tips
- You can change your team as often as you want between races. The idea is to grow the $100 million you start with.
- Teams are locked before quali starts on the Saturday. It shows the lock time at top right of screen. You can’t change your team after this time. Good idea to keep an eye for drivers having a bad weekend. E.g Daniel in Monaco last year πŸ™ˆ you might have decided to swap him out.
- locked after FP1 on sprint weekends
- You have weekends where you can wildcard and change your team eg. Some of your drivers have a shocking quali or engine change etc
- Click on the lobby and there are lots of other leagues you can also join. Some of them only let you add one of your teams to it. At one point last year I was in top 7% of global league and was feeling smug πŸ˜‚ there’s also a McLaren fan league for anyone interested in that.

And that’s me completely showing how much of a nerd I am πŸ™ˆ

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11

create and account and teams then pop our code in to join the league. We have so many already πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ I’ve attached pictures of how the scoring works. Where you see ones to 8th it goes to 10th but too big for my screen.

In terms of the rules, your driver gets points for how they do in quali, the race, how they place against their teammate and for positions gained. They also lose points from their weekend score for lost positions from starting grid at end of race and if beaten by their teammates.

Extra points
If your driver finished the race in top 10 you also get extra.

You can turbo driver one driver per race and they get double their points total from the weekend.
Twice in the season you can pick a mega driver - once before and once after the summer break and they get triple their points for weekend. (Top tip try to play it on someone about to complete a streak)

Tips
- You can change your team as often as you want between races. The idea is to grow the $100 million you start with.
- Teams are locked before quali starts on the Saturday. It shows the lock time at top right of screen. You can’t change your team after this time. Good idea to keep an eye for drivers having a bad weekend. E.g Daniel in Monaco last year πŸ™ˆ you might have decided to swap him out.
- You have weekends where you can wildcard and change your team eg. Some of your drivers have a shocking quali or engine change etc
- Click on the lobby and their are lots of other leagues you can also join. Some of them only let you add one of your teams to it. At one point last year I was in top 7% of global league and was feeling smug πŸ˜‚ there’s also a McLaren fan league for anyone interested in that.
Omg thank you this is so helpful ❀❀

• Heart

I just dont realise why do you think its off topic when its related to f1, even if it was off topic, something from different universe, i dont think half of us will be mad

• Heart

Extra points
If your driver finished the race in top 10 5 times in a row you also get extra. (Fun fact lando and Carlos got me most streak points last year πŸ‘πŸΌ)

Tips
- Click on the lobby and there are lots of other leagues you can also join. Some of them only let you add one of your teams to it. At one point last year I was in top 7% of global league and was feeling smug πŸ˜‚ there’s also a McLaren fan league for anyone interested in that.

And that’s me completely showing how much of a nerd I am πŸ™ˆ
I ran out of money so had to settle for McLaren as my team, one pick I wouldn't mind losing my points on πŸ˜‰

I went down a bit of a youtube rabbit whole and came across this...it is genuinely hilarious

And another one...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I’m trying to join the fantasy team… I put the code in and it does nothing! I’m away with bad internet so I’ll try when I’m home!

I went down a bit of a youtube rabbit whole and came across this...it is genuinely hilarious

And another one...
Alex and max where underrated team mates. I still watch that video with max and the unicorn when I need a laugh πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
I just dont realise why do you think its off topic when its related to f1, even if it was off topic, something from different universe, i dont think half of us will be mad
idk i mean technically this is a thread about wags even though in reality it's us taking the piss out of everything and slowly becoming besties in doing so πŸ˜‚ but my lack of life atm means i have so much time so i don't want to become even more annoying lol β€πŸ˜‚

And another one...
for rivals max and charles have a lot of sexual tension

• Haha
I'm in πŸ”₯ Broke af but I made 3 teams based on themes, not related to perfomance. At least not racing performance πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.