Formula 1 Wags #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I have also joined but it isn’t letting me change my team name which is annoying
yeah it's very glitchy for whatever reason, you can try going on "teams" and then the three little dots next to "manage"

Reactions: 1
Honestly this makes me even more exckted for f1 races but i put that im from Croatia but it keeps putting me in Bosnia and Herzegovenia but i dont even live there...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Honestly this makes me even more exckted for f1 races but i put that im from Croatia but it keeps putting me in Bosnia and Herzegovenia but i dont even live there...
that's kind of rude of them ngl 😂 disregarding an entire country just like that... but i am obsessed with your teams names

• Haha
Reactions: 2
100%. He's talking shite there I'm afraid!
hence why i'm avoiding social media 😂 when will this entire abu dhabi discourse be over 😅 both teams and the race director fucked up multiple times in the season but we move 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
hence why i'm avoiding social media 😂 when will this entire abu dhabi discourse be over 😅 both teams and the race director fucked up multiple times in the season but we move 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Just wait for the whole thing to be analysed before the start of the first race in a couple of weeks time

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I know we aren't 'meant' to have enjoyed it but it was possibly one of the most exciting yet unbelievable moments of my life. I LOVED that last lap (as a neutral)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know we aren't 'meant' to have enjoyed it but it was possibly one of the most exciting yet unbelievable moments of my life. I LOVED that last lap (as a neutral)
same! the entire season, it was just so much drama and excitement and since by abu dhabi last lap i had already given up on mclaren, it was just so damn good to watch

• Haha
same! the entire season, it was just so much drama and excitement and since by abu dhabi last lap i had already given up on mclaren, it was just so damn good to watch
I think that secretly every team was probs thinking the same thing. The garages were probs just full of everyone not really caring about begat their own team was doing and more interested in the history that was being made in front of their very own eyes. Well that is what I like to think anyway lol

• Haha
I think that secretly every team was probs thinking the same thing. The garages were probs just full of everyone not really caring about begat their own team was doing and more interested in the history that was being made in front of their very own eyes. Well that is what I like to think anyway lol
i mean mclaren definitely was, ferrari probably too - they had already screwed up charles' strategy by that point soooo 😂

• Haha
i mean mclaren definitely was, ferrari probably too - they had already screwed up charles' strategy by that point soooo 😂
And everyone else didn’t have any sort of realistic chance of getting anywhere soooooo

• Haha
🚨🚨🚨Started a league🚨🚨🚨

This is our join code

8b2de0fe4e

We are called the Nosey B*!ches (they don’t like profanity so had to tinker to get it to accept)
Join the league too, thank for setting this up. Not sure i understood everything but we will see when the season finally start. Just hope that it won't be that glitchy all season or it will drive me insane 😂

• Heart
As a full time Ferrari, part time Red Bull and drama enjoyer I loved the drama, especially after giving up any hope for Max WDC 😂😂

Btw, poor Carlos got third place and was barely acknowledged 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
As a full time Ferrari, part time Red Bull and drama enjoyer I loved the drama, especially after giving up any hope for Max WDC 😂😂

Btw, poor Carlos got third place and was barely acknowledged 💀
i mean of course it was overshadowed but carlos always only podiums when there's a crazy race 😂 it started in brazil 2019 when he didn't even get to be on the podium and it just kept going, he hasn't ever podiumed in a regular race 😂 it's just so funny
brazil 19: hamilton's penalty upgraded him to 3rd
monza 20: just madness
monaco 21: nothing happened, he just got upgraded because of valtteris long ass pitstop and charles' dns
hungary 21: i mean, madness and another penalty got him upgraded
sochi 21: again madness
abu dhabi 21: madneeeeess
if lando or daniel or charles had that track recored they'd get destroyed online 😂 (nothing against carlos though it just really cracks me up)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.