Formula 1 Wags #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a full time Ferrari, part time Red Bull and drama enjoyer I loved the drama, especially after giving up any hope for Max WDC πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Btw, poor Carlos got third place and was barely acknowledged πŸ’€
i think that his 3rd place will be totally ignored by netflix crew πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t like carlos 😩😩 but yeah I can watch it on mute πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but he is great driver !
I’m the same. Charles all the way for me, carlos gives me creepy vibes sometimes 😬😬 (don’t hate me Carlos fans)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Rage! I’ve just went on to do this and I really don’t get some of the values. George Russell suddenly costs $24 million to have in your team. Last year he cost like $8 million so the $16 million hike is cause he’s driving a merc. Yeah he did well last season but he’s not proven himself and no way should he be worth more than Charles, Carlos and Lando in the game yet. I really don’t get it. They got checo worth $17.5 and he’s in the second red bull seat. I can’t believe how much this has annoyed me πŸ˜‚
Annoyed me too! I think he is definitely overrated. Will give him a chance this season to prove himself in Mercedes, but there’s no way he should be rating more than Lando/Carlos/Charles at this point.

daniel's desperate "lando!" at the end has me dying of laughter πŸ˜‚
Made me laugh too πŸ˜‚ wish they didn’t cut it off at that point.

Reactions: 4
🚨🚨🚨Started a league🚨🚨🚨

This is our join code

8b2de0fe4e

We are called the Nosey B*!ches (they don’t like profanity so had to tinker to get it to accept)
Wait what is it a forum ??
I’m so confused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.