Formula 1 Wags #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
totally off topic and you can tell me off for posting it here but are any of you lovelies doing f1 fantasy? didn't know what it was, saw people talking about it on tumblr and wanted to give it a shot this year

Reactions: 2
totally off topic and you can tell me off for posting it here but are any of you lovelies doing f1 fantasy? didn't know what it was, saw people talking about it on tumblr and wanted to give it a shot this year
Oooh tell me more 👀 like fantasy football ?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oooh tell me more 👀 like fantasy football ?
you can do three teams with 5 drivers each and one constructor for a starting budget of 100 mil and you get points based on the real races (though a different scoring system than in the real world), drivers gain or lose worth based on their actual results so you can go and switch them to expand your budget
i thought it would be fun for us to do a tattle league with our teams or something 🤪🥰
https://fantasy.formula1.com/ that's the link if anyone's interested

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Bratty Lando is my favourite 🔥🔥
When he causes this gif

🥵🥵
In my personal opinion he has caused the use of this gif (or the feelings it implies) on far too many occasions. I have included a few personal faves to prove said point

I feel like this could very quickly become my version of mnz fave falling off bridge gif

ok but what's the occasion 🙄 or in kimi's words: FOR WHAT?!
Just because he loves her for the shits and giggles

It really annoys me that those pics come after the comment about Kelly's flowers despite clearly being attached to the above post...anyone know how to stop that from happening??

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
someone said in tumblr that they looked like apology flowers and I'm not gonna be the one to deny it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t cha cha try the whole recipe sharing thing at one point?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
i'm avoiding social media next weekend lol (except tattle of course ❤)

Reactions: 6
Yes! I did this last year. Really liked it. Should def do our own league. Thanks for the reminder as I need to set up for new season.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
i'm avoiding social media next weekend lol (except tattle of course ❤)
Ha! We old ones remember how Lewis was considered agressive when he first started and how he said thats just racing

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Rage! I’ve just went on to do this and I really don’t get some of the values. George Russell suddenly costs $24 million to have in your team. Last year he cost like $8 million so the $16 million hike is cause he’s driving a merc. Yeah he did well last season but he’s not proven himself and no way should he be worth more than Charles, Carlos and Lando in the game yet. I really don’t get it. They got checo worth $17.5 and he’s in the second red bull seat. I can’t believe how much this has annoyed me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

* insert clip of Blake - as if you’re still going, bro the jokes over * 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.