Formula 1 Wags #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was planning to make some gifs I need for this thread this weekend. Now giphy is bwoken

*sad yeehaw noises*

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I was planning to make some gifs I need for this thread this weekend. Now giphy is bwoken

*sad yeehaw noises*
The fact that you were planning on making gifs specifically for us and this thread this weekend concerns me ever so slighlty about what you were planning to do with them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Is that aimed at anyone in particular?

*Yes i am aware it is aimed 100% at Luisa*
I was speaking in general, I promise πŸ˜‚
But if I have to pinpoint I would say Carmen
(just can't understand why she has outfit fan pages πŸ˜…)
(and Luisa)
(and Elena, gosh her outfits are on another level 🀣)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The fact that you were planning on making gifs specifically for us and this thread this weekend concerns me ever so slighlty about what you were planning to do with them
concerning? i think it's more exciting πŸ˜‚
1646409774166.png

• Haha
There are few specific ones I need to better express myself here πŸ˜‚
And few for thirst only πŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I was speaking in general, I promise πŸ˜‚
But if I have to pinpoint I would say Carmen
(just can't understand why she has outfit fan pages πŸ˜…)
(and Luisa)
(and Elena, gosh her outfits are on another level 🀣)
I am going to expand on a specific part of this post...I can't understand why any of them have fan pages. Period. Full stop.

There are few specific ones I need to better express myself here πŸ˜‚
And few for thirst only πŸ˜…
I am now intrigued πŸ˜…

concerning? i think it's more exciting πŸ˜‚
View attachment 1102435
You have to remember that it is Monza we are talking about here...whilst she may be predictable at times (see that one falling off the bridge gif) she can also be the complete opposite at the same time.

• Heart
You have to remember that it is Monza we are talking about here...whilst she may be predictable at times (see that one falling off the bridge gif) she can also be the complete opposite at the same time.
yeah exactly, she keeps it interesting πŸ€ͺ❀

• Heart
I am going to expand on a specific part of this post...I can't understand why any of them have fan pages. Period. Full stop.

I am now intrigued πŸ˜…

Yup
IMG_20220304_171158.jpg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.