Formula 1 Wags #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah as you can see i am thoroughly entertained and really keeping busy while still recovering in bed
Well I have decided to spend this weekend making sure that Iโ€™m up to date on all my lectures so that Iโ€™m not behind/still catching up when next weeks stuff gets released and I can concentrate on testing and DTS next weekend ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well I have decided to spend this weekend making sure that Iโ€™m up to date on all my lectures so that Iโ€™m not behind/still catching up when next weeks stuff gets released and I can concentrate on testing and DTS next weekend ๐Ÿ˜‚
you know i was really impressed with your dedication to school reading the first part of this, the second part ruined it ๐Ÿ˜‚
(it's not the motivation that counts, it's the results so YOU GO GIRL)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
oh for sure she knows it but i think she thinks that's just regular life

absolutely tone deaf... i'd just love to see them in the life of the working class for one day
definitely does not understand what working class is.
that said, she did post on stories a few days ago her support for ukraine and how devastating it was as someone from the area (Bulgaria i believe)
anyway she is who she is and its our choice whether to engage. I personally lost respect for her after the Connor drama, but doesn't mean she still doesn't entertain me on slow days

• Haha
Reactions: 2
definitely does not understand what working class is.
that said, she did post on stories a few days ago her support for ukraine and how devastating it was as someone from the area (Bulgaria i believe)
anyway she is who she is and its our choice whether to engage. I personally lost respect for her after the Connor drama, but doesn't mean she still doesn't entertain me on slow days
i'm sorry it's devastating for someone from the area (bulgaria isn't even that close to ukraine, the entire country of romania is inbetween them)? what about the innocent people that are directly in the area that's affected? absolutely tone deaf, i stand by that. way to make it about herself...

you know i was really impressed with your dedication to school reading the first part of this, the second part ruined it ๐Ÿ˜‚
(it's not the motivation that counts, it's the results so YOU GO GIRL)
Just donโ€™t tell my parentsโ€ฆ
But Iโ€™m also away the following weekend (ever so slightly annoyed that Iโ€™m missing the first race of the season) so that is another factor that needs to be taken into consideration ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Just donโ€™t tell my parentsโ€ฆ
But Iโ€™m also away the following weekend (ever so slightly annoyed that Iโ€™m kissing first race of the season) so that is another factor that needs to be taken into consideration ๐Ÿ˜‚
i hope you are already preparing a list ๐Ÿฅบ

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.