Formula 1 Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i feel like that picture should've been a video because i'm about 99% sure lando squealed again...

I give it 24hours
you have a lot of faith in the squids, thinking they can be separated for 48 hours...
✨codependency✨

the more I look at them, the more I absolutely love these race suits 🥵
they do draw attention to the crotch area...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
damn mnz i was gonna make this my new profile pic as well, now you guys are stuck with pato
YAAASSS 🔥
DO IT 🔥
TWINNING IS WINNING 🔥

Sorry Pato but you'll be back 😅
Let's burn this place down while we wait for something to happen 🔥😅
IMG_20220212_135436.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
brush... i'm telling you guys it's a thing
damn mnz i was gonna make this my new profile pic as well, now you guys are stuck with pato
I made a new one yesterday merc admin doing me favours 😂

well then... double the trouble, good luck to the thread trying to tell us apart
I was just about to say how will we tell you apart now 😂😂

This is SO CONFUSING
EB87209C-8F71-4F59-AB57-6E96974A5B31.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
i feel like that picture should've been a video because i'm about 99% sure lando squealed again...

you have a lot of faith in the squids, thinking they can be separated for 48 hours...
✨codependency✨

they do draw attention to the crotch area...
I was hoping someone would bring this up…watch their little vid together but look at Landos hand placement…

well then... double the trouble, good luck to the thread trying to tell us apart
I think this is potentially this threads worse nightmare…other than like a cinnamon infiltration

• Haha
I was hoping someone would bring this up…watch their little vid together but look at Landos hand placement…

I think this is potentially this threads worse nightmare…other than like a cinnamon infiltration
1E571932-3645-46EB-88D6-5446D613FBCD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was the last thing @kubnikol did before going to bed yesterday
Like I wouldn't even notice anything if she didn't pointed it out 😅 😇

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
let me free you guys from the endless confusion 😂 i'm not that evil... 🧡
if only jnsn could be frd the same easy way

• Haha
  • Heart
It was the last thing @kubnikol did before going to bed
Like I wouldn't even notice anything if she didn't pointed it out 😅 😇
I have channeled my inner Sherlock Holmes and found that you are correct it was the last thing she mentioned…and all points made were extremely valid

• Haha
Reactions: 1
in my head daniel poked fun at the squids' constant need to have their arms around each other one way or another... he's one of us

IMG_6420.jpg
IMG_6419.jpg
IMG_6415.jpg
IMG_6416.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
in my head daniel poked fun at the squids' constant need to have their arms around each other one way or another... he's one of us

View attachment 1057194View attachment 1057195View attachment 1057196View attachment 1057197
When you see these pictures individual you don’t think it is that bad. But then when you see them all at once you really do realise that the squids are joined at the hip…they are basically just a singular octopus at this point

But like a cute one

• Haha
When you see these pictures individual you don’t think it is that bad. But then when you see them all at once you really do realise that the squids are joined at the hip…they are basically just a singular octopus at this point

But like a cute one
A SINGULAR OCTOPUS

• Haha
Reactions: 2
To be honest I wouldn’t believe McLaren a single word when they talk about their car, these people lie a lot about performance to not give anything away.
But it doesn’t sound bad in my opinion, every team said something similar so far and things will keep going like this. The cars will change almost weekly.
We have to wait and see.
I have trust.🇳🇱👋👋👋

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.