Formula 1 Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
could never explain this google search to anyone outside our bubble 😂😂😂
No you couldn’t. Well maybe my flatmates…they heard me laughing in the kitchen about this/red flags podcast and got intrigued…I read the best bits and the start of each thread out to them. None of them care about F1 or have any clue who anyone is but they enjoy the summaries. Thread 43 was a group fave

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What is it with cha trying to be interactive with her followers 😂
Her agency probably told her she needs to up her engagement to get better deals and she's trying the most basic method, I won't be surprised if she does a giveaway soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her agency probably told her she needs to up her engagement to get better deals and she's trying the most basic method, I won't be surprised if she does a giveaway soon 😂
if she isn't giving her boyfriend away that won't help much either

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just noticed that Lui literally makes the same pose in every photoshoot🤣 she even lowkey had that same pose at the red carpet (which didn’t work there) someone teach my girl some new poses!!! I think thats what distinguishes professional models from amateurs but she looks super pretty tho😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just noticed that Lui literally makes the same pose in every photoshoot🤣 she even lowkey had that same pose at the red carpet (which didn’t work there) someone teach my girl some new poses!!! I think thats what distinguishes professional models from amateurs but she looks super pretty tho😅
it's the head tilt for me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
honestly, I notice the same and hair touch still strong

[edit] wait, is this a new pose?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.