Formula 1 Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you bleeping kidding me Mr Italiano?!

Screenshot_20220212_150234.jpg

Both tea and the quote?!
(I decided to ignore that he is Liverpool fan long time ago ๐Ÿ˜…)

MY LIGHTSABER IS STARTING TO TURN OFF SIR

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't like when Luisa poses in that way to show her rib cage. This makes me a bit sick, certain girls love to show/glorify bones ๐Ÿ™„
I really like her others photos tho

Polish_20211130_100315973.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't like when Luisa poses in that way to show her rib cage. This makes me a bit sick, certain girls love to show/glorify bones ๐Ÿ™„
I really like her others photos tho
bet there's tons of photoshop on her. not her fault by any means, it's just how modeling (specifically bikini modeling) works, quite dangerous imo

Reactions: 5
bet there's ton of photoshop on her. not her fault by any means, it's just how modeling (specifically bikini modeling) works, quite dangerous imo
but she poses/shows her body in the same way in pics by her sunshine ๐Ÿฆด At least 2 times in Dubai

Reactions: 3
bet there's ton of photoshop on her. not her fault by any means, it's just how modeling (specifically bikini modeling) works, quite dangerous imo
Iโ€™ve been in the front and back of the camera and the editing is huge part in the industry. There are teams who work with the right lightning, angles and use hours and hours to edit the pictures to be โ€perfectโ€. Itโ€™s dangerous indeed especially for younger generations who dont know/understand how excessive it is

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I am currently watching Formula E FP, and our Antonio looks so happy and glowing! Might actually watch Formula E as well from now on!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The sound of the cars sounds more futuristic!
to be fair the sound did annoy me quite a lot at first, so high pitched, but i got used to it quite quickly. i wish formula e was more respected in the motorsport community, a lot of the 'old school f1 fans' treat it as a joke

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.