Formula 1 Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is an unpopular opinion around here and I'm like, 10 years too young for him but there are times when i find him VERY attractive 🙈
I can’t keep up with whose in and whose out on here 😂 like most people back in the day I thought he was a jerk but these days I quite like him 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I like his driving and shady interviews 🍵 🔥 but can't simp him
He looks like he would destroy you 😅 not in a good way 👻

Meanwhile the other señor here... 🥵
Screenshot_20220212_121146.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

View attachment 1057001
i don't like how he's always talking about british bias... looking at lando in austria or lewis in abu dhabi i think it's clear that there's none, i think he's still just bitter towards lewis

View attachment 1057001
I don’t know what it is that puts me off. Maybe it’s how short he is? He does seemed to have mellowed personality wise since he came back which was a pleasant surprise.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t know what it is that puts me off. Maybe it’s how short he is? He does seemed to ah e mellowed personality wise since he came back which was a pleasant surprise.
still can't forgive the comments he made in the late 2000s, especially regarding racism and blaming lewis himself for the racial abuse he has endured
maybe he's changed a bit but i don't know

Reactions: 6
still can't forgive the comments he made in the late 2000s, especially regarding racism and blaming lewis himself for the racial abuse he has endured
Oh I didn’t know about those comments. Dislike that a lot. Reeks of no understanding of white privilege. I’d hope that he has learned.

I don’t know what it is that puts me off. Maybe it’s how short he is? He does seemed to have mellowed personality wise since he came back which was a pleasant surprise.
I exactly know what you mean
Most of the drivers are short, but he is just short, don't know how to explain it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Not that kind of short 😅
More like Lord Farquaad (sorry Jon 🤪)
Kinda like those chess figures in Monaco
Screenshot_20220212_124302.jpg

The rook 😂 packed 😂

• Haha
I'm with u!

Random: Missing Jon so much but not in a weird way, ngl

Team:

• Heart
Is it just me or has the chemistry really kicked in between Daniel & Lando? Last year, I couldn’t really see it but they seem very relaxed around each other these days!
Omg yes!!!! They were making me so hot yesterday!! 🔥🔥🥵 I love a good bromance and they had loads of nervous giggly energy around each other, I LOVED IT!!!!!
Also the new McLaren looks real good, the dark dark grey/matt black, orange/papaya and the light blue are a fab combination 👌 and the new racing suits on the guys are hot!
Screenshot_20220212-094529_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220212-094444_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok so just flicked through the story of the account Lu reposted today from her shoot…don’t get me wrong they might have some form of connection but anyone else finding it slightly odd that they have reposted Daniels post?
She posts about motorsports a lot, she's probably a fan too

Reactions: 1
Ok so just flicked through the story of the account Lu reposted today from her shoot…don’t get me wrong they might have some form of connection but anyone else finding it slightly odd that they have reposted Daniels post?
UGH

• Haha

I also miss Jon
Do we sense a Heidi-Lu-getting jobs through McLaren-connection?
(Drop the gif Mnz)

She posts about motorsports a lot, she's probably a fan too
„Wow so this is what my idol Lando sees every night he’s in bed?“ - that lady while photographing Lu in yet another bikini

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.