Formula 1 Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mclaren will do a shakedown before barcelona by the way, andreas told the german media
they don't know when exactly or who will drive it first but it's gonna happen, they just have to sort out a few things before that

oh and lando revealed that all the black elements are pure carbon fibre, less for design reasons and more for the car to weigh less... so it's probably less black and more grey but the pics don't show it

Reactions: 5
So no Lu (known) and no Heidi (hopeful, but doubt)
Totally fine focused on the boys and the launch
But hopeful Valentines day is good.
I mean at this pont we all are in limbo f1 official wise until March right? Minus other launches.

Reactions: 1
guysssss so i did a defensive driving class and you have no idea how many professional racing rivers from IndyCar, 24 hrs at daytona, and professional karters taught us! I EVEN MET MARIO ANDRETTI'S SON JEFF and embarrassed the duck out of myself when i was learning how to lane change it was so bad lol but yea i also learned how to recover from oversteer and skidding and the guy who taught me was soooo nice and even pretty cute i forgot his name tho but ik hes a champion karter. it was a damn good day.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
guysssss so i did a defensive driving class and you have no idea how many professional racing rivers from IndyCar, 24 hrs at daytona, and professional karters taught us! I EVEN MET MARIO ANDRETTI'S SON JEFF and embarrassed the duck out of myself when i was learning how to lane change it was so bad lol but yea i also learned how to recover from oversteer and skidding and the guy who taught me was soooo nice and even pretty cute i forgot his name tho but ik hes a champion karter. it was a damn good day.
What an awesome day!

I’ve had many dreams that began with being taught how to drive by a professional driver. 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is it just me or has the chemistry really kicked in between Daniel & Lando? Last year, I couldn’t really see it but they seem very relaxed around each other these days!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Okay, I was away for awhile so maybe this was posted and I missed it but I just saw this pic
3A791E6F-FB1A-4C16-89BD-EBE39FDA9531.jpeg

😂😂😂💀💀💀 what in the hell is Ansel wearing??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it just me or has the chemistry really kicked in between Daniel & Lando? Last year, I couldn’t really see it but they seem very relaxed around each other these days!
Honestly I think Lando needed his contract deal to go through
But also I think he matured a lot this year and had a lot of sex, which brings him closer to DR level vs the 9 year age difference he was going on about last year.
But like DR isn't exactly 'mature' either
This cracked me up

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good morning I have great laugh this morning . I read comments under creepy kym post ( drivers and girlfriends) and this jem was there. Apparently fanpage is now also spokeperson I don't now is this funny, sad or ....
*it also under other question about DR and HB
Screenshot_20220212-081803-01.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
mclaren will do a shakedown before barcelona by the way, andreas told the german media
they don't know when exactly or who will drive it first but it's gonna happen, they just have to sort out a few things before that

Ooh That doesn't sound good though does it? Sounds like they still haven't figured their car out... 😬
There's only 2 weeks left before Barcelona, and Aston has already done their shakedown... not doing one would be pretty bad. I wonder about the other teams as well. Like, Alpine is presenting their livery on the 21st, are they not going to have a shakedown before Barcelona? Weird.

Also, I agree on DR's hair. He looked SO GOOD when he came back from Australia. This current haircut is a crime against humanity. 🤷‍♀️😭

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.