Formula 1 Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh That doesn't sound good though does it? Sounds like they still haven't figured their car out... 😬
There's only 2 weeks left before Barcelona, and Aston has already done their shakedown... not doing one would be pretty bad. I wonder about the other teams as well. Like, Alpine is presenting their livery on the 21st, are they not going to have a shakedown before Barcelona? Weird.

Also, I agree on DR's hair. He looked SO GOOD when he came back from Australia. This current haircut is a crime against humanity. 🤷‍♀️😭
To be honest I wouldn’t believe McLaren a single word when they talk about their car, these people lie a lot about performance to not give anything away.
But it doesn’t sound bad in my opinion, every team said something similar so far and things will keep going like this. The cars will change almost weekly.

Reactions: 5
I agree Daniel looked soo good ans I think it mainly has to do with him being back in Australia to see his family. Let's hope he does well this season just as good as Lando ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Waiting for Unboxed 😤
Or Luisa (with a pink suitcase) to go back tomorrow 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh ho ho 🍵

IMG_20220212_110206.jpg

Imagine this being true :love: 🤪
Carlos is too hot to be so dramaless 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.