Formula 1 Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know but blonds in MTC its a think πŸ˜‚ from what im seeing so it could be anyone

Reactions: 2
Charlotte wants to kill them :D
Charlotte just knowing Daniel said something s

Lando's comments about his weight are very worrying, hope people close to him realise that.

If they won't give Andreas his dad vest this season...
Damnit. I was really hoping this crap would stop with lu amd all the extra workouts he's getting. Lu and her carbs metabolism seriously amaze me. I was truly hoping she could break hom out of this.
Look lando, if you wanna lose weight do cardio like everyone else and you don't have to keep thinking about controlling eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Lando's comments about his weight are very worrying, hope people close to him realise that.

If they won't give Andreas his dad vest this season...
I think he meant it in connection with setting the car to a certain driver's weight and he has to keep it close. when he gain some weight it can take him precious seconds . i remember hearing that he said I'm over weight ☺ probably they sets the weight at the beginning of the year and does not change it all year, so it is harder to have the same number at the end

Reactions: 2
We’ll get you some glow in the dark condoms Danny and you and Heidi can have your fun 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.