Formula 1 Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🎶I don't about you, but I'm dreading 22...🎶

Will the wddng take place? Will Jnsn do a Runaway Bride?

Will we have to throw a dildo at the best man's head to save our blvd Jnsn?

#frjnsn
5883f1b652ef2b9401f49493a0806c91.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
🎶I don't about you, but I'm dreading 22...🎶

Will the wddng take place? Will Jnsn do a Runaway Bride?

Will we have to throw a dildo at the best man's head to save our blvd Jnsn?

#frjnsn
I respect the Taylor Swift reference

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
windy day, the struggle is real. praying for the makeup artist

Screenshot_20220203-090500.png

Screenshot_20220203-090444.png

Polish_20220203_082100060.png

Polish_20220203_082123117.png

Reactions: 5
Here from tumblr. You guys are hilarious. Usually follow tattle for one particular family YouTube vlog who really need their kids removed.

Anyway, life long F1 fan. Just about old enough to remember Senna dying. McLaren are my team so will root for DR and Lando. I really do think Lando has potential to be a future word champ - this year with how he adapts to new regs will be telling. I fear for DR as we’ve seen he’s not the most adaptable so I worry that he might have another poor season by his standards.

Enjoy a bit of gossip now and again so the wag stuff is amusing in the off season. Most normal seem Elena (is she even with Esteban anymore?) and Isa although I agree her ads don’t quite hit the mark and seem awkward. Good for Lando that he has someone - I don’t get the squids reference or am I being completely stupid? 🤦🏻‍♀️

anyway that was a long winded way of saying “hi” and I’d loved to chat with more female F1 fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Here from tumblr. You guys are hilarious. Usually follow tattle for one particular family YouTube vlog who really need their kids removed.

Anyway, life long F1 fan. Just about old enough to remember Senna dying. McLaren are my team so will root for DR and Lando. I really do think Lando has potential to be a future word champ - this year with how he adapts to new regs will be telling. I fear for DR as we’ve seen he’s not the most adaptable so I worry that he might have another poor season by his standards.

Enjoy a bit of gossip now and again so the wag stuff is amusing in the off season. Most normal seem Elena (is she even with Esteban anymore?) and Isa although I agree her ads don’t quite hit the mark and seem awkward. Good for Lando that he has someone - I don’t get the squids reference or am I being completely stupid? 🤦🏻‍♀️

anyway that was a long winded way of saying “hi” and I’d loved to chat with more female F1 fans.
Hi and welcome, hope you will enjoy your time here with us ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Im no longer the newbie…welcome ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Hello ☺ welcome and enjoy your time here ☺ Ace family , labrant fam , okbaby ? 😂 yeah Lando have a potential to become a world champion one day ☺ and DR I hope his time with his family helped him and his season will be better 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Hi there so the squids is because some fangirls start calling them "LuLa" like a nickname and i told the girls here that translated to portuguese that means squid so it sticked its our inside joke :cool: and our nickname for them

• Heart
Reactions: 5

welcome welcome ❤ a fellow mclaren fan 🧡🧡🧡
1643892907756.png

note lando on his tippy toes 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ok so REALLY random thought but I’ve spend ages thinking about this and want to know what the tattlers would do

so if In a dream world an f1 driver asked you out would you act like you know them or act like you don’t know them in case they think your some crazy fan girl
I honestly don’t know what I’d do 😂

also here’s to #41 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Ok so REALLY random thought but I’ve spend ages thinking about this and want to know what the tattlers would do

so if In a dream world an f1 driver asked you out would you act like you know them or act like you don’t know them in case they think your some crazy fan girl
I honestly don’t know what I’d do 😂

also here’s to #41 🥂
for sure pretend like i didn't know who they are so i can REALLY drag all their secrets out of them

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.