Formula 1 WAGs #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, having a moment! That was what you meant in your post.

Someone did some rough maths on her jewellery line and Passocorto line and worked out that if Passocorto took a 50% cut she would have earned over three thousand euros. That’s if Passocorto did take 50%. Then she did a line for Le Piquet and is planning more jewellery lines. She also has Sine creation products on a website.
Crazy! And yeah Nike should take action. If that paint is toxic causing a reaction, then it would create adverse publicity for Nike.

Why would you take a picture in front of a toilet? Classy Cha. 😂
No no, i wasn't angry at you.... I was angry at the tax thing.... Sorry..... 😬😬😬

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Why would you take a picture in front of a toilet? Classy Cha. 😂
Exactly
How the dickens can someone who grew up rich in Monaco and presumably received a decent education turn into such a tasteless unclassy person with no moral compass?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Exactly
How the dickens can someone who grew up rich in Monaco and presumably received a decent education turn into such a tasteless unclassy person with no moral compass?
Yep! You would think think that she would want to try and better herself and help those less advantaged than herself starting by not buying fast fashion and certainly not scam others.

It gets even better. Cha trying to imitate classy Isa (and failing miserably) and Charles wearing jeans that were barely salvaged from a pack of angry wolves.....

Top style by the stylish couple 👌🏻
I wonder if Charles is getting fed up with the constant posting..... 🤔

Reactions: 2
While we digest the latest Sine "creations" , let's get back to the coveted pink watch-wearing IG catalogue ordered hot girlfriend. What do we think? Is she still in, or is she out? Is she a gf, or was she a holiday fling?

Please place your bets.

Tumblr about Tiffany
So an anon had posted something quite interesting about Tiffany. Bottas has a large following in Brazil (who knew!)
Tiffany liked the following posts which is interesting because she hasn’t liked many of the Monaco anonymous posts
Both are at Brazil’s expense in relation to COVID . Needless to say this was not well received in Brazil so she was not supported during the Olympics. Is anyone here from Brazil? And why is Bottas so well liked in Brazil?

Attachments

While we digest the latest Sine "creations" , let's get back to the coveted pink watch-wearing IG catalogue ordered hot girlfriend. What do we think? Is she still in, or is she out? Is she a gf, or was she a holiday fling?

Please place your bets.
I'm just painting my Nikes, so I'm quite busy (I'll paint them in complete darkness, just like Charlotte does) 😈
But I'll still place my bet:
Lui is OUT! (If there really is a God up there)
That melodramatic pseudoliterate post about blabla-lifeishard-blabla and the no pink watch post make me really think she's history. Like I said, I already found it odd that Lando obviously rather spent time golfing and time with his fam than with her (she probably invited herself to Woking and Lando went "hmmkay..." 🤣) After dropping so many supersubtle hints it might have been a bit of a nuisance to Lando, who obviously DIDN'T want it to be public knowledge.
But that's probably only my hopes speaking. The same ones who pray for a flat tyre on a Mercedes each GP 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Please place your bets.
Hmmmm too early to tell. Let's see if she 'pops' up again any time soon...

Reactions: 5

Please place your bets.
My bet’s on a holiday fling. I don’t really know why, but considering the whole situation (Under20K, Alicia leaving the yacht, etc) I’m not sure that she’s gf material for Lando 🤔
(I might be wrong, at the end of the day we don’t know these people)

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Charles is getting fed up with the constant posting..... 🤔
It must be so irritating. The picture was a bit strange - is she trying to show off her shoes? Or that she’s with Charles and Charles refused to pose for a million pictures so she’s just showing their clothes?

It must be so irritating. The picture was a bit strange - is she trying to show off her shoes? Or that she’s with Charles and Charles refused to pose for a million pictures so she’s just showing their clothes?
What I find even more confusing about that pic: Who is who? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Please place your bets.
I want her to be out but that’s also the part of me that thinks Lando has better taste in women than he clearly does 😂

I think this was a summer thing and I think Lusinha is probably in a hot girl bummer kinda mood right now. Lando is a horny young male with limited social abilities especially when it comes to women. He’s an incredibly uncomfortable and awkward specimen that really needs the gentle touch of a slightly older woman to guide him and teach him the ways and moves 👅

Wait, what were we talking about again?

Now that I’ve said all this she’ll probably be at Spa :cautious:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I want her to be out but that’s also the part of me that thinks Lando has better taste in women than he clearly does 😂

I think this was a summer thing and I think Lusinha is probably in a hot girl bummer kinda mood right now. Lando is a horny young male with limited social abilities especially when it comes to women. He’s an incredible uncomfortable and awkward specimen that really need the gentle touch of a slightly older woman to guide him and teach him the ways and moves 👅

Wait, what were we talking about again?

Now that I’ve said all this she’ll probably be at Spa :cautious:
"A slightly older woman" that's me out then...you volunteering as tribute?!

"A slightly older woman" that's me out then...you volunteering as tribute?!
If it were up to me there’d be a revolving door and a straight line of drivers and team principals going into my room.

I’ll be Katniss Everdeen, no problem 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If it were up to me there’d be a revolving door and a straight line of drivers and team principals going into my room.

I volunteer, I volunteer!!
Damn, I was searching for a Katniss-meme while you already volunteered. Story of my life. 🤣

• Haha

Maybe if I just hide my passport and no one asks it'll be ok....I even got IDed the other day in my mask....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is he stood like he’s frozen in place???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.