Formula 1 WAGs #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dannyโ€™s is spot on โ€ฆMax one killed me hahahaa
I tried to be as close to their hobbies and/or likes or personality.. For some, like Yuki, who I know nothing about, I based my guess on the physical aspect.... ๐Ÿ˜

Regarding Danny, he said himself he would be a stripper... ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Danny Ric - stripper, after retirement vineyard owner
Seb - history teacher
Lewis - fashion designer
Carlos - foodie show host / michelin food critic
Kimi - mechanics engineer
Alonso - small country dictator
Bottas - coffeeshop and roastery owner
Charles - fashion model
Max - anger management coach ( not a very good one)
Lando - graphics designer
Mazepin - brothel owner/pimp
George - underwear model
Nicky - voice over actor
Checo - tequila maker
Gio - hair model
Mick - good manners coach
Esteban - high jump athlete
Pierre - fitness instructor
Yuki - gymnast
Lance - skiing resort owner / ski instructor
๐Ÿ˜

How did I do?
Bahahaha, so spot on! This is perfect ๐Ÿ˜‚
As for Danny, Iโ€™d pay a lot to see him on a pole ๐Ÿ’ธ

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What jobs would they do if they werenโ€™t a driver ๐Ÿค”
From the former drivers:

Daniil - rock guitar player
Romain - Michelin star chef
Hulk - substitute teacher
KMag - tattoo artist???? No idea.....
Alex - spiritual leader and meditation coach...

I tried to be as close to their hobbies and/or likes or personality.. For some, like Yuki, who I know nothing about, I based my guess on the physical aspect.... ๐Ÿ˜
Sorry, but as a former youth olympian gymnast, no, Yuki doesnt look like anything close to a gymnast๐Ÿ˜‚ His posture and walking sais it all, very bad. Maybe a professional gamer, who is known for always saying the exact same phrase of swearing idk xdd

Reactions: 3
Sorry, but as a former youth olympian gymnast, no, Yuki doesnt look like anything close to a gymnast๐Ÿ˜‚ His posture and walking sais it all, very bad. Maybe a professional gamer, who is known for always saying the exact same phrase of swearing idk xdd
I stand corrected. I only judged that by his height.... Gamer could be good.... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Does he like animals? Because for some reason i can totally see him as a vet
No idea, i know next to nothing about him.
But vet would be good. Just not countryside vet.
Small animals vet in the city yes. Would still struggle with big dogs....

But countryside vet Yuki.... Dealing with horses and cows and what not..... Noooooo...

He is so tiny!!!!

• Haha
Here's the meme template that i took from the internet. I'm really wasting my time doing this so.....enjoy :m
Untitled249.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Danny Ric - stripper, after retirement vineyard owner
Seb - history teacher
Lewis - fashion designer
Carlos - foodie show host / michelin food critic
Kimi - mechanics engineer
Alonso - small country dictator
Bottas - coffeeshop and roastery owner
Charles - fashion model
Max - anger management coach ( not a very good one)
Lando - graphics designer
Mazepin - brothel owner/pimp
George - underwear model
Nicky - voice over actor
Checo - tequila maker
Gio - hair model
Mick - good manners coach
Esteban - high jump athlete
Pierre - fitness instructor
Yuki - gymnast
Lance - skiing resort owner / ski instructor
๐Ÿ˜

How did I do?
Jesus I might have to start going to the gym ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜ definitely will need a fitness instructor!
Thank god I don't like coffee!

• Haha
Jesus I might have to start going to the gym ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜ definitely will need a fitness instructor!
Thank god I don't like coffee!
After the gym and all that, how about a ladies' night at a strip club? ๐Ÿ˜

You are right! Charlotte has suddenly become a fan of Flabelus the same shoe make Isa wore.

New trainers not as loud as the others but will still piss Nike off.
Does nobody report her atrocious mangling of Nikes to Nike? I'd love to see her shut down and/or taken to court..... Or is there nothing that could be done?

I am mostly pissed off that she doesn't have to pay taxes on the ridiculous sums she is making from this and the so-called jewelry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
After the gym and all that, how about a ladies' night at a strip club? ๐Ÿ˜

Does nobody report her atrocious mangling of Nikes to Nike? I'd love to see her shut down and/or taken to court..... Or is there nothing that could be done?

I am mostly pissed off that she doesn't have to pay taxes on the ridiculous sums she is making from this and the so-called jewelry.
This might piss you off even moreโ€ฆ. Monaco residents donโ€™t pay tax.
Great list! I think Seb would make a good environmentalist. He was spotted picking up rubbish earlier in the year.

Last edited:
Please nobody hate on me ๐Ÿ˜… I love reading all the posts here. I must say, I used to find Michael Italiano so incredibly attractive until the Dawn story came out. I 100% (sadly) believe her. She had pictures/videos he had sent her of his and his girlfriendโ€™s flat etc. etc. Immediately he lost any inkling of attractiveness.
Allllssssoo, I happen to like Kelly and Max. I think Max seems so much more mature and they seem happy together. I know a lot of people would be happy for Kvyat if he were in a new, happy relationship.
Charlotte on the other hand! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I struggle to understand how Charles left GG for her!
Did you see the video's...i'm being a nosy witch and want to see them ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I know right? ๐Ÿ˜ก
Sorry, having a moment! That was what you meant in your post.

Someone did some rough maths on her jewellery line and Passocorto line and worked out that if Passocorto took a 50% cut she would have earned over three thousand euros. Thatโ€™s if Passocorto did take 50%. Then she did a line for Le Piquet and is planning more jewellery lines. She also has Sine creation products on a website.
Crazy! And yeah Nike should take action. If that paint is toxic causing a reaction, then it would create adverse publicity for Nike.

Another classy i'm-in-love-with-myself bathroom bikini selfie, after a draining "message" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Message.... I can't...... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Why would you take a picture in front of a toilet? Classy Cha. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.