Formula 1 WAGs #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please nobody hate on me 😅 I love reading all the posts here. I must say, I used to find Michael Italiano so incredibly attractive until the Dawn story came out. I 100% (sadly) believe her. She had pictures/videos he had sent her of his and his girlfriend’s flat etc. etc. Immediately he lost any inkling of attractiveness.
You saw that photos/videos?

Reactions: 1
I'm supposed to be working people....but this is far more interesting!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Quickest summer break ever 🤣
Missing the race this week as I’m at silverstone 😭 (im a F1 fan obvs not a clue about Moto GP apart from Rossi so yeah ..excited but a feeling I’m going to miss an exciting race again)

I'm supposed to be working people....but this is far more interesting!!
Tss, working is for normal people, forget about it! We are clearly overqualified! 😂

Okay, here's my version of the F1 hungergames:
Lando will starve (have you ever seen an unboxed where he doesn't eat?), he'll get lost because he's hysterically running from the local flora and fauna. He may be able to hunt something down, but he'll burn it above the fire.
Pierre will be busy protecting little Yuki which is sitting on his shoulders at all times. Unfortunately, this is what costs them their lifes.
Carlos will be taken down by maniac Machete-Mazepin while he's trying to build a razor out of twigs and sharp rocks.
Meanwhile Kimi is lying on the beach, casually shrugging "Bwoah, we all have to die sooner or later!"
Bottas will try to kill everything in Hamilton's way. As soon as Lewis thinks they are the only ones left, he will push Bottas off a cliff.
Seb is nowhere to be seen, his tactic is taking down his enemies by building traps.
Danny is his first victim, being lured into a trap by a champagne-filled-shoey, dangling from a tree.
Oh my God, I have too much leisure time on my hands 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Tss, working is for normal people, forget about it! We are clearly overqualified! 😂

Lando will starve (have you ever seen an unboxed where he doesn't eat?), he'll get lost because he's hysterically running from the local flora and fauna. He may be able to hunt something down, but he'll burn it above the fire.
Pierre will be busy protecting little Yuki which is sitting on his shoulders at all times. Unfortunately, this is what costs them their lifes.
Carlos will be taken down by maniac Machete-Mazepin while he's trying to build a razor out of twigs and sharp rocks.
Meanwhile Kimi is lying on the beach, casually shrugging "Bwoah, we all have to die sooner or later!"
Bottas will try to kill everything in Hamilton's way. As soon as Lewis thinks they are the only ones left, he will push Bottas off a cliff.
Seb is nowhere to be seen, his tactic is taking down his enemies by building traps.
Danny is his first victim, being lured into a trap by a champagne-filled-shoey, dangling from a tree.
I’m genuinely laughing out loud during my lunch, my parents (whom I’m on holidays with) are clearly lost 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Bottas part is so accurate :LOL:

Lance doesn't need to join the hunger game - he's the Capitol citizen enjoying the show.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And George would take his shirt off the very second the games start and would blind the others with that fine and shredded abs just like Edward Cullen

Where can I read this fanfic ? I am asking... for a friend. 🙄
Awww you made me very happy with this thank you😇

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Weekly recap- we've covered Harry Potter houses, sex skills, and now Hunger Games survival. What will be next? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Weekly recap- we've covered Harry Potter houses, sex skills, and now Hunger Games survival. What will be next? :ROFLMAO:
What would the drivers reacted in a haunted house?

I can see Danny would be like " hey there demons, it's me, YA BOI"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What jobs would they do if they weren’t a driver 🤔
Danny Ric - stripper, after retirement vineyard owner
Seb - history teacher
Lewis - fashion designer
Carlos - foodie show host / michelin food critic
Kimi - mechanics engineer
Alonso - small country dictator
Bottas - coffeeshop and roastery owner
Charles - fashion model
Max - anger management coach ( not a very good one)
Lando - graphics designer
Mazepin - brothel owner/pimp
George - underwear model
Nicky - voice over actor
Checo - tequila maker
Gio - hair model
Mick - good manners coach
Esteban - high jump athlete
Pierre - fitness instructor
Yuki - gymnast
Lance - skiing resort owner / ski instructor
😏

How did I do?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I remember someone saying on here that they see Sara’s tits more than their own and after watching her story today I couldn’t agree more :(

Seb - history teacher
Lewis - fashion designer
Charles - fashion model
George - underwear model
Nicky - voice over actor
Checo - tequila maker
Gio - hair model
Yuki - gymnast
😏

How did I do?
Max can help me manage my anger any time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seb - history teacher
Lewis - fashion designer
Charles - fashion model
George - underwear model
Nicky - voice over actor
Checo - tequila maker
Gio - hair model
Yuki - gymnast
😏

How did I do?
I love Mick and George.
Charles being a fashion model just has me thinking he would be Monaco's answer to Zoolander. He already likes wearing the stupid bandana's....... #bluesteel

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember someone saying on here that they see Sara’s tits more than their own and after watching her story today I couldn’t agree more :(

Max can help me manage my anger any time
Speaking of Sara, it is my oppinion that of all the wags, she has the best body. Not too skinny, well proportioned. Looks like a natural woman, a bit of tummy, great shape. The boobs are spectacular...

I would kill to have her perfect body....

I rest my case.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Speaking of Sara, it is my oppinion that of all the wags, she has the best body. Not too skinny, well proportioned. Looks like a natural woman, a bit of tummy, great shape. The boobs are spectacular...

I would kill to have her perfect body....

Slightly higher IQ than zoolander, but not by much, though.....

Zoolander has better taste in women...... :ROFLMAO: 😂

Seb - history teacher
Lewis - fashion designer
Charles - fashion model
George - underwear model
Nicky - voice over actor
Checo - tequila maker
Gio - hair model
Yuki - gymnast
😏

How did I do?
Danny’s is spot on …Max one killed me hahahaa

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.