Formula 1 WAGs #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just painting my Nikes, so I'm quite busy (I'll paint them in complete darkness, just like Charlotte does) 😈
But I'll still place my bet:
Lui is OUT! (If there really is a God up there)
That melodramatic pseudoliterate post about blabla-lifeishard-blabla and the no pink watch post make me really think she's history. Like I said, I already found it odd that Lando obviously rather spent time golfing and time with his fam than with her (she probably invited herself to Woking and Lando went "hmmkay..." 🤣) After dropping so many supersubtle hints it might have been a bit of a nuisance to Lando, who obviously DIDN'T want it to be public knowledge.
But that's probably only my hopes speaking. The same ones who pray for a flat tyre on a Mercedes each GP 🤭😆
Hmmmm, just like i'm praying for both red bulls to crash every race.... 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just to let y’all know how far gone I am …

some weeks ago Lando posted a story on ig, golfing in the rain. He was looking down at the camera dripping wet and my only thought - my only brain cell went “that’s what he looks like when you’re on your knees in the shower”

That’s it. I have nothing more to offer to this thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is he stood like he’s frozen in place???
Uncomfortable? Bored?

some weeks ago Lando posted a story on ig, golfing in the rain. He was looking down at the camera dripping wet and my only thought - my only brain cell went “that’s what he looks like when you’re on your knees in the shower”

We should ask Luisinha to confirm if true or not.... 😈

Meanwhile let's remember these classic words of wisdom:"We may be on our knees, but we got them by the balls". Samantha from SATC😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Hahaha, I just have to think about him giving a thumbs-up at the end of the video 😂 That just makes your fantasy even more realistic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He better give a thumbs up after I rock his world 😂
Just choked on my tea laughing....somewhat (in) appropriate. Quite glad the husband is not here so I don't have to be explaining myself!!

• Haha
Oh nooo, if his only reaction was a thumbs up I’d be a tad disappointed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
While we digest the latest Sine "creations" , let's get back to the coveted pink watch-wearing IG catalogue ordered hot girlfriend. What do we think? Is she still in, or is she out? Is she a gf, or was she a holiday fling?

Please place your bets.
Addition to my earlier post: i just bet Lando will be the talk of the paddock, gf or not, this next weekend.... He must be dreading the teasing coming his way.... 🤣

Addition to my earlier post: i just bet Lando will be the talk of the paddock, gf or not, this next weekend.... He must be dreading the teasing coming his way.... 🤣
I think dr dilf - Toto Wolff of Wall Street in jail will be main topic 😅:m

• Haha
Reactions: 4
While we digest the latest Sine "creations" , let's get back to the coveted pink watch-wearing IG catalogue ordered hot girlfriend. What do we think? Is she still in, or is she out? Is she a gf, or was she a holiday fling?

Please place your bets.
Lando seems desperate to find a girlfriend and this is probably the most far he has gotten with one so i think they will date for a while. But completely sure that’s not going to last in the long run. If they will not meet up latest after the triple header then trouble in paradise🤙🏼

Serves him flipping right....if you behave like a twit (influenced by your "mates" or not) you've got to expect the come back...
I'm hoping paddock parents Charlotte and Jon sort him out!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.