Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
Off to work after 3 weeks of vacay 😅

IMG_20220110_080322.jpg

Use the situation - get absolutely crazy with soppiness 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Futtrit

VIP Member
WAIT WHAT let me call the hospital and tell them I am the sick (with mushy Lando feelings) one and can’t tend to the sick

"Hi, it's Imola. I can't come in today as I'm feeling sick"

"What's the issue?"

"I'm down with a bad case of the Landos and I'm afraid it's been exacerbated by some puppy action"

"Is that a euphemism for something Pierre Gasly would do?"

"Noooooooooo, it's genuine feeeeeeeelings"

*wails in torment*

• Haha

Nadjaliz

Chatty Member
Irrelevant comment but: I don't know why everyone is calling her LUI when Luisinha is already her nickname 😂😂😂 It's hater thing, I refuse to do the same
There's also people calling her LUISHINA wtf
Oh at least i dont call her lui to hate at all! It’s just relatively shorter and faster to write than luisinha or luisa🤷‍♀️

Futtrit

VIP Member
If this is our squid warrior (wow guess I do nicknames after all :ROFLMAO:) starting a bitchy insta story tennis someone please make her stop. Or don't :devilish:

Tattlers:
YQbMqmnexz-6.png

I just found this when googling warrior squid! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

monza

VIP Member
So wait we’re really getting Lando with puppies tomorrow? I feel like I need to prepare myself for that cause I won’t be able to cope 🥶
Probably not but there were guessings about that in previous threads so I still kinda hope 💔

Screenshot_20220110_213408.jpg

• Heart
so who's going to volunteer and become friends with jennie to get all the tea? that girl really saved our winter break
I really admire the girl she’s most likely super sad and heartbroken but here she is showing the exact opposite and looking hot while doing it. Cheers to her

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
Kells done her insta highlights

How old is she, 12?
Screenshot_20220110_225726.jpg

OMG I've been searcing this FOR AGES

Screenshot_20220110_230005.jpg

This is my favourite cringe moment of all the time 🧡

• Haha
  • Sick
I think they might be staying in DoubleTree but went to Caesar’s palace a few times just to the beach and the pool(?)
Also Lui’s followers are still growing and growing… I’m surprised she surpassed Kat tho cuz she has a much better Instagram although Lando does have more fans than Pierre I guess. I’m also just realizing that Kat cut herself some slack by dating Pierre. Unlike LN he doesn’t have 12year old obsessed fans who bully every girl he’s associated with😅
I think Lui and Lando would became a much more "popular" couple than Kat and Pierre tbh

she looks really pretty in here

Futtrit

VIP Member
Mazepin gets less hate because no one cares about the dude enough to even bother with him.

Also Daniel was the one who said it, is everyone just not supposed to respond? No one is sending him death threats - people are simply responding to something that he decided to share especially after the season he had. This isn't bullying, these are just reactions.

And no, I don't really count Daniel as a threat to Lewis. That title belongs to another Australian...
Kylie Minogue?

• Haha
  • Heart

MissF1

VIP Member
Is Jennie American or am I just missing the accent?
The last name seems Russian or Bulgarian or something like that, right?
her accent is different but to me just sounds like a rich non English speaking person who grew up traveling the world speaking English. If that makes sense.

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
i guess im not going to miami and going to COTA Instead!!!!!! IM SO EXCITED IM GOING TO ALL THREE DAYS IM SORRY BUT IM SO EXCITED

almost went to Spa but hotels were an issue😬

• Heart