Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissF1

VIP Member
Hiya tattle, your girl Jen Jen is so cray cray that I hope she will end up in the paddock 😅 I don't care with who, just want this kind of drama and this amount of content :oops::ROFLMAO:

Come here and spill the teaaaaaa
We want to know how and when Iona gone out of picture 😬

🤣🤣🤣
I’m more interested in Jen Jen right now that any driver or WAG.
But think of the amount of piping hot tea she has on Lando and the crew.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

buttercupblossom

Chatty Member
I had a nosey look at Luisa's social blade, 100k in a month, you go girl! Btw, she did instagram cleaning in June and deleted 60 pictures. Now I'm not saying things between L&L started in June, but I'm not not saying that
Zrzut ekranu 2022-01-10 o 13.43.00.png

• Haha

monza

VIP Member

I'm gonna pretend I didn't see this outfit 🙈
Wtf is this 🤣 Jnsn in his soccer mum era 😅
And Lnny is so cute 🥰 these little vans 😍

• Haha
  • Heart

vaneln

VIP Member
wow I saw a Lando's pic for @TumiTravel but add management deleted! drop the photoshoot!

wow mate

Screenshot_20220111-074959.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

monza

VIP Member

(puta is apparently Valtteri *bonk*)

Sorry but I'll never forget when he wacked him on the helmet
One of the most wtf moments of the season 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

All_I_Know_Is

The original tweet has 600 quote tweets to 300 likes so you know it's bad

Thank you for your service 🙏 because I would not have listened to Daniel talk for two hours lol. The only people getting me to tune in for that long are Lewis and Toto
When he said this it reminded me of when he was at Renault and he did a video where elementary school kids were asking him questions and one of them was what kind of fuel does the car run on...and he had no idea. I’m not saying you need to learn how to build it from scratch to be a great driver, but if you’re even casually around the garage when you’re not in the car racing, you’d have to at some point hear engineers and mechanics talk about things like this and pick it up eventually...I’m a really inquisitive person especially when it comes to my job (my passion, fortunately) and I literally geek out on researching things and constantly learning even things that are in the least bit akin to what I do I just like to know about. Not trying to be a snob or to say I’m better than anyone else but if it’s your true passion, don’t you find yourself wanting to absorb as much of it as you can in any way possible?

NOT MEANT TO COMPARE HIM TO LANDO (I only remember lando doing this, I’m sure other drivers have too) but there was a time where Lando would often help the mechanics fix/build his car and I think there was even one race he got into a bad accident and he stayed with them all night because he felt he shouldn’t leave them when he was causing them to work overtime.

I just wish at the very least, DR would see the response he’s been getting to a lot of the things he says about his choices and realize maybe change isn’t a terrible thing...for his own sake and to get out of his own way at this point.

Sidenote: Whenever DR has one of these moments the lyric “don’t save her...she don’t wanna be saved...” from no role modelz by J Cole pops in my head and it takes me FOREVER to get the song out of my head it’s so annoying lol

Last edited:

imola

VIP Member
it kills me to not be able to tell everyone more yet...seriously I HATE being that person, bc it’s so annoying when other people do it...but also have to at least let you all know something is coming, and it’s major.

PSA: when it comes out, I’m going to have to ask that you will have to unfortunately just settle on trusting me without going into a TON more details, because I literally cannot. But...the things I can share I will!

TBH, one of the reasons I told you ahead of time is also so you can see I’m not one of these weird ass accounts claiming lando cried on their shoulder last night in their DMs and that there is validity to what I mention but again please forgive me for being “shady” or “hinty” or elusive. If I could I would tell you every single thing I’ve found out but I can potentially get a lot of people into a lot of trouble if I did.

BUT in less than 24 hours, it’ll be here 🖤
to be honest i love the hinting 😂 i love the crazy guesses
so something major is coming... he's pregnant 😱

• Haha
  • Wow