Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
Good job girls, again 🧡
I'm not interested much in Max F's love life, so all I have to say is that I find Nisa/Elisar/Miss Turkey way prettier than this girl 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10

All_I_Know_Is

The birdie is back and allegedly the LN big project may or may not be dropping tomorrow! Be there or be square ;)

• Wow

imola

VIP Member
Can’t believe I get a break at work and Lando still hasn’t dropped the sex tape made the announcement

• Haha
  • Heart

imola

VIP Member
His profil pic on the second acc is 😍🥰
oh to be heidi berger and be allowed to follow him (and have sex with daniel ricciardo)
Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-10 um 22.21.14.png

why the hell does he always cover his shirtless body, if that dog wasn't so cute i'd be real mad
nah who am i kidding, i am still mad, i just want to see that tattoo and the abs in all of their glory

• Haha
  • Heart

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
Uh oh, drama in Dubai?
God the she drink she smokes person is gonna use this as proof they have "a beef". It's highly unlikely Jennie would post this kind of stuff to her story if it's about L&L, right? I don't know Jennie that well, i'm not following her so idk what she usually posts.

All_I_Know_Is

@monza & @Futtrit i literally would make #FRJNSN tees for you, and thats with zero hesitation

BTW everyone who hates not being able to see people's profile pics when tattle covers them for holidays...if you go to your settings when using a laptop, you can select "disable holiday stylings" so you never have to see those weird cartoon decorations

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

imola

VIP Member
Well I promised to @Dandree I won't 😅 😅

But I'm still in the mood some kind of mischief, so here, have this instead

😇
do we think DR is the type of guy to kiss his mates on the mouth because i feel like he is and he's done that
and now i wonder if he's "jokingly" kissed MI

• Haha
Reactions: 9