Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unopeia

I’ve said this about George too, all of last year, there’s just something about him that is unlikeable to me. I’ve never been able to put my finger on exactly what it is, and in the summer when he finally scored points and stuff I softened on him haha, but I think Merc George is going to be quite unbearable 🤔

Reactions: 11

ImaLady

VIP Member
do we think DR is the type of guy to kiss his mates on the mouth because i feel like he is and he's done that
and now i wonder if he's "jokingly" kissed MI
Would Seb have proposed to him if he hadn't had a taste first?
1641743170460.png

• Heart
  • Haha

Nadjaliz

Chatty Member
oh definitely it's a heated argument. when oliver and sav had a baby all the work was done by connor. I remember he said on stream that he didn't have time at all. maybe everything packed on itself and on vacation it just blow up and he probably did something - I don't think she will come back to him. at least not for a while. 🤷🏻‍♀️ maybe it's just her personality and she has to write comments like this 🤷🏻‍♀️
For some reason i feel like they will get back together quite soon, it’s a weirdly public breakup and she’s throwing ”im single” jabs so feels like she’s just in this i’m furious and gonna make your life miserable phase😂 And rightfully so if he really did cheat

MissF1

VIP Member
speaking Of followers when I saw this morning Lui had 135k after like 54 seconds ago you guys were commentating on the race between her and Max to 100k I was like the devil works hard but that follow button on her IG works harder. Shi
Yeah she left my boy in the dust like he was in a Haas.

• Haha

Nadjaliz

Chatty Member
I wouldn't be surprised if Jennie met Kat before or have friends in common and that's why she was at the party with them last year..she seems to know everyone in Dubai
They started to follow each other in dubai last year (jennie, sav etc.), kat was lando’s +1 and they hung out together for the holidays. The detectives worked hard already a year ago😂

• Haha

All_I_Know_Is

Something about George and Carmen I can’t get behind. I LOVE her style but idk why I’m eh about them

xogitxari

may be an unpopular opinion but I kind of feel like MercGeorge is going to be really unlikable...like he will not just obey like Valtteri. Maybe in the beginning but I can’t see him playing along for too long. The way he got out of the car and snuffed bottas’ helmet after they crashed (the confidence to do such a thing with a ring of ash on your ass) says a lot about his tempter.

Since everyone has sang his praises and declared him the next big thing for seasons now, I can’t imagine he would be content to play defense for Lew rather than try to continue to be a future wdc now that he’s officially on a top 2 team and actually has the opportunity to do it.

To me, he reads very “I know I’m good...you know I’m good...if you don’t, then you clearly know nothing about racing” like he is better than anyone in his category (lando, Charls, I guess now Alex, pear, etc). I know he did really well when he raced for Lew when he had COVID but I feel like people have completely subscribed to him being held back solely because he was in a Williams car, but can you actually predict that he’s gonna be front of the grid and his performance is going to completely do a 180°straight away in his first season with the team? IDK it may be a DR ‘21 season where people are ready to write him off when they were worshipping him prior. I hope that’s not the case, it would be amazing to see that kind of massive improvement but if it is, I don’t think he would be one to take the criticism well. I hope this is not the villian arc for Georgie Porgie.
100% agree I even said before that he might not actually end up meeting high expectations everyone has for him. And he definitely seems a bit stuck up to be honest. Obviously the drivers have to be confident and think they’re the best but his attitude in general like saying he had to stay in Williams longer than he wanted or something and then the “UNACCEPTABLE” tweet. Idk I hope he does well and doesn’t act like a jerk as well haha. Might we get another Merc rivalry🤔 ooft can’t wait for this season to start😮💨

Reactions: 10