Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
do we think DR is the type of guy to kiss his mates on the mouth because i feel like he is and he's done that
and now i wonder if he's "jokingly" kissed MI
Imola strikes again with right questions

IMG_20220109_163908.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

ScottishPapaya

Lando's friends that we know probably will continue with Connor but the other guys in the Dubai crew are Jennie's friends. She have tiktoks with them apart from Connor and his friends. I also think Sav will continue to spend time with her but not so sure about Luisa. She is more close with Lando than anyone else she probably will do whatever he does.
I think Ollie and Connor work together do they not? Something to do with racing sims. Sure I’ve read about them 🧐

MissF1

VIP Member
guys the enjoyable turkish lady followed that g.k_888 account recently (it's at the top of the list) and luisa did too
did the dubai gang meet up with her? DID MAX GET LAID?
I feel like poor Max is chasing the wrong girls. The girls he’s chasing are the kind of girls Lando could get because of his status. Max needs to be looking for a Lui type girl (Funny to say that given all the rumors there were)
But… I hope he got some.

ohrouge

But what about Charles being Armani face in 2020?
Armani are a Ferrari sponsor so it’s still in-house. But I do think that’s a great brand partnership. Two household names in Italian luxury goods and obviously we all know Charles could have been a male model in another life.

camara

Ok those comments under the article were vile. But please let’s not start nipple clamp rumours, it’s enough with pears plugs. 😂

(Cough: definitely staged)

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
So is it rational to call my boss right now (8 pm) to inform him I'm taking the day off if we get Lando with puppies video tomorrow ?

• Haha
  • Heart