Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rsmv01

VIP Member
On squid land everything is fine because if she is holding the cup and taking a photo those fingers I see there between her legs are from our little naughty lando. 😂
Screenshot_20220109-115826_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

All_I_Know_Is

Eh. I think this just means she’s minding her business in life and is focused on everything surrounding her rather than what other people are doing and appreciating her own “grass” and not comparing or have what others are doing with their live affect her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

monza

VIP Member
Oh my oh my, did I just influenced Kells and Max to go ice skating?

You're welcome Kells 🧡 I'm so much better skater than you tho. But yes, I would continue falling if Max would be there to get me up 😬
Oh and geef me een klap papa :devilish:

They are cute, Kat would never. #birdwhisperer

• Haha

All_I_Know_Is

Wait how do we even know somethings coming tomorrow?

It better be puppies or this otherwise imma be disappointed
it kills me to not be able to tell everyone more yet...seriously I HATE being that person, bc it’s so annoying when other people do it...but also have to at least let you all know something is coming, and it’s major.

PSA: when it comes out, I’m going to have to ask that you will have to unfortunately just settle on trusting me without going into a TON more details, because I literally cannot. But...the things I can share I will!

TBH, one of the reasons I told you ahead of time is also so you can see I’m not one of these weird ass accounts claiming lando cried on their shoulder last night in their DMs and that there is validity to what I mention but again please forgive me for being “shady” or “hinty” or elusive. If I could I would tell you every single thing I’ve found out but I can potentially get a lot of people into a lot of trouble if I did.

BUT in less than 24 hours, it’ll be here 🖤

• Wow

neenerb

Ummm, this is so hard because some people hate hints where others are wanting them even while knowing I can’t say much at all.
Okay, I will say this though: its another milestone for his life.
Omg it’s a sex tape of him (finally) losing his virginity!

• Haha

dusty2502

Ok I will try again: Lando Norris engaged to Max Fewtrell confirmed #LuWho

Ummm, this is so hard because some people hate hints where others are wanting them even while knowing I can’t say much at all.
Okay, I will say this though: its another milestone for his life.

• Haha
  • Heart

monza

VIP Member
Hiya tattle, your girl Jen Jen is so cray cray that I hope she will end up in the paddock 😅 I don't care with who, just want this kind of drama and this amount of content :oops::ROFLMAO:

Come here and spill the teaaaaaa
We want to know how and when Iona gone out of picture 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

buttercupblossom

Chatty Member
Wait if they were the couple they probbably shared a hotel room,🤔🤔who left that room and got possibly a new one, is it her or him
I wouldn't worry about that, she has her own group of friends there, separate from Connor and Lando and co.
oh definitely it's a heated argument. when oliver and sav had a baby all the work was done by connor. I remember he said on stream that he didn't have time at all. maybe everything packed on itself and on vacation it just blow up and he probably did something - I don't think she will come back to him. at least not for a while. 🤷🏻‍♀️ maybe it's just her personality and she has to write comments like this 🤷🏻‍♀️
She alluded he was cheating in that deleted story from last night, if that's true I sure hope she's not coming back to him.

• Heart

ohrouge

:( his first ever worldwide solo brand campaign is pretty big, I thought!
I guess if you look at it that way. I’m not saying it’s a bad thing at all.

I guess for me it’s like, this isn’t him breaking into the mainstream (the campaign is very sports-oriented) and it’s not introducing him to a wider audience. Plus Tumi isn’t exactly a household name.

Not saying it’s bad. Always good to see drivers get these things and you have to start somewhere with the personal branding. I like that McLaren let their drivers do that rather than making them do everyone in-house like Ferrari

MissF1

VIP Member
I think she deleted some pics with him from her ig as well

indeed
How can you be dumb enough to cheat on a vacation with 10 other people, half of which are girls?! How in the hell do you think you would ever get away with that?!

this could be major drama for that group cause Connor is friends with all the guys but Jen and Sav seem to have become really close. 😬