Formula 1 WAGs #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, he looks nice. But I will be rude here, he is so much in a bubble, he won't be as succesfull on his own as Zak.
It’s not rude at all. He’s extremely fortunate especially having a chauffeur and personal trainer three times a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If I believe to this article, then Lando's dad own more. (like 200M?) I know we are different,but I prefer the way he treats his children. They are all spoilt, but still has to push a bit on their own. Like Lando's bro has that simulator company.

Reactions: 6
I know this isn’t wag related but Zak Brown seems a really generous Dad. I don’t remember this programme being on https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...k-Browns-teen-son-shows-lavish-lifestyle.html
His son is studying at Parsons in New York - a really good art school.
"McGuire, 15, likes to workout three times a week with his celebrity trainer which he doesn't enjoy but is too young to go under the knife"
This made me laugh 😂. He really sounds like a diva. Anyway I think Zak Brown is a wholesome dad for his children and a wholesome boss for his employees. *Thinks about that meme where Zak is filming Lando and it's captured 'you're doing amazing sweetie'*

I do agree with @Rubythefirebat though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I really enjoy how Isa's Instagram feed is natural and she posts such normal photos.

I feel like Instagram is becoming too over-saturated with FaceTune edited photos and too 'structured' with themes, it really ruins what Instagram once was in a way. I still enjoy it but there's that pressure to always have 'perfect' photos instead of just candid and normal photos.

Has she ever posted photos with Carlos on her feed? I can't see any. Isa seems super low-key.

I agree ☝🏻 from the younger wag generation, Isa seems the most genuine and down to earth. I’m not familiar with the other girls but the majority seem like clout chasers.
I wonder if it’s a preference of some of the drivers to date “insta models” cuz they know its not serious. It’s difficult to find a normal girl who’s willing to put up with that kind of schedule

Reactions: 7
It is a small world and so bad. It makes you wonder why he was in it in light of what we have leaned about Epstein and business activities.
@Donald23 Lawrence and his new wife have been photographed at GPs. But it has been under the radar weirdly. I really thought he was still married to Claire! The split must have happened in the last few years as Lawrence and the new wife were photographed in 2019.
Yeh, that’s why I don’t think her kids are his. But I could be wrong.

Reactions: 2
I recommend taking a look at the ig of Zak's son. You wil find some old pictures of Zak and his wife. I don't want to feel like a stalker, but I couldn't deny you photos of young Zak Brown with fancy sunglasses

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How to get a young F1 driver:

1. Have instagram
2. Post bikini pics
3. Buy hundreds of thousands of followers
4. Say you are an influencer
5. Be an artist: just resell something from Aliexpress
6. Have rich parents or have a racing background, or just fake it
7. Post more bikini pics
8. Change your bio to public figure
9. Spam your insta feed with more bikini pics, zoom on ass and crotch is a must have
10. Boom you have got a dm! 🏎

Last thread:
Yeeeeees the list we made in the other thread😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Anti Vaxxer Brittny Ward (Jenson Button’s gf) is pissing me off more that usual today. Calling an LA restaurant “fools” for asking people to show proof of vaccine or proof of negative test before being able to go there. This after a staff member died of COVID 🤦🏽‍♀️ 😡.
But...that is the method restaurants and other places are functioning since the vaccine is available. She is gonna be the reason of me disliking JB if she keeps going like this

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.