Formula 1 WAGs #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anti Vaxxer Brittny Ward (Jenson Button’s gf) is pissing me off more that usual today. Calling an LA restaurant “fools” for asking people to show proof of vaccine or proof of negative test before being able to go there. This after a staff member died of COVID 🤦🏽‍♀️ 😡.
Fairly dangerous having Jenson in the paddock if this is his attitude to COVID too.

Reactions: 9
But...that is the method restaurants and other places are functioning since the vaccine is available. She is gonna be the reason of me disliking JB if she keeps going like this
There is gonna be some very happy people but let's face it we know our Government (UK) was gonna go down this route.
But for her Brittany to say what she did is pretty childish. Stamping her feet I wanna go in that restaurant! Get over yourself love you are nothing without Jenson.

Reactions: 6
But...that is the method restaurants and other places are functioning since the vaccine is available. She is gonna be the reason of me disliking JB if she keeps going like this
That's true but I she would pay attention to facts. I already dislike Jenson which is a shame because he was the one that got me in to F1 back in 2000 and he's the only reason I continued to watch even when it got really, really boring. He must be just like her if he was willing to have children with her and marry her 🤷‍♀️ 😢 😡.

There is gonna be some very happy people but let's face it we know our Government (UK) was gonna go down this route.
But for her Brittany to say what she did is pretty childish. Stamping her feet I wanna go in that restaurant! Get over yourself love you are nothing without Jenson.
The restaurant is in LA.

Fairly dangerous having Jenson in the paddock if this is his attitude to COVID too.
Yep, very dangerous as they probably share the same views, the only difference is she is being vocal about it whereas he is not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I've already dislike Jenson which is a shame because he was the one that got me in to F1 back in 2000 and he's the only reason I continued to watch even when it got really, really boring. He must be just like her if he was willing to have children with her and marry her 🤷‍♀️ 😢 😡.
Same! I've always loved him, he was my favourite alongside Massa and later Vettel. I still follow him and really like how he participates in Extreme E, you can tell the the future of the planet and impact that humanity makes is important to him. That is why I want to believe, he disagrees with her. At least I hope

Reactions: 3
For me its Charlotte, Kate and Kelly. I bet you guys in two years this trio will be switched up and we’ll get the latest versions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That's true but I she would pay attention to facts. I already dislike Jenson which is a shame because he was the one that got me in to F1 back in 2000 and he's the only reason I continued to watch even when it got really, really boring. He must be just like her if he was willing to have children with her and marry her 🤷‍♀️ 😢 😡.

The restaurant is in LA.

Yep, very dangerous as they probably share the same views, the only difference is she is being vocal about it whereas he is not.
Yep I did notice it was in America but was meaning we have the same here (UK) as in some places are wanting to know you've had the jabs. She can have her opinion but this is what we all are having to deal with going forward. Her comments were just pathetic

Yep I did notice it was in America but was meaning we have the same here (UK) as in some places are wanting to know you've had the jabs. She can have her opinion but this is what we all are having to deal with going forward. Her comments were just pathetic
Oh I see, I misunderstood what you originally said.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the video where Kym Illman mentioned that Yuki arrived at Silverstone with a girl called Amy Swift

• Wow
I think She hasn't posted yet. I like her too. She is so simple and down to earth.

Who is the Most Unlikable Wag?😃
For me it’s Kelly by far. You can’t displace bad vibes and she by far gives me stage 5 desperate to be an F1 wag vibes

Reactions: 5
Who is the Most Unlikable Wag?😃
That’s an easy one; Kelly. Don’t really think it needs any explanation due to what has been discussed in this thread before. She just gives me such shady vibes and her behaviour on social media is just something else… I give the relationship no more than 2 years. She would obviously have an interest in having another baby soon enough (not only considering the whole ”the sooner the better” philosophy to lock Max up, but also her age ofc). Can’t see that Max would want to have a kid anytime soon as he just recently said in an interview that he wants to focus in his career and that his best years as a racing driver still lies ahead of him. Plus he has a loooot of babies/toddlers in his immediate surroundings; 3 siblings under the age of 5 if I’m not mistaken, his sister’s (soon) 2 babies, and little Penelope.

Reactions: 8
Personally I don’t think it’s a coincidence that since being with Kelly max seems to be the most relaxed and content he’s been since joining F1, I don’t know enough about her personally to have too much of an opinion on her but I do believe they work well for each other, her age plus her own experience growing up in that world means that she’s more understanding than 99% women he’d ever meet

Reactions: 11
Personally I don’t think it’s a coincidence that since being with Kelly max seems to be the most relaxed and content he’s been since joining F1, I don’t know enough about her personally to have too much of an opinion on her but I do believe they work well for each other, her age plus her own experience growing up in that world means that she’s more understanding than 99% women he’d ever meet
Agree. Not a fan of either of them, but somehow they seem balanced and commited and that is rare. I think their mental health is growing if you get what im trying to say. Still dont like some actions they make or things they say but it looks serious

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.