Formula 1 Wags #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Little bit of nostalgia. I really miss the Lewis-Seb friendship and their battles on track 😔

Reactions: 8

Little bit of nostalgia. I really miss the Lewis-Seb friendship and their battles on track 😔
I miss this Lewis, Seb remained the same but for some reason Lewis changed. He always says the same prefabricated thought and it’s a shame and I don’t think it’s because he wants to have the champion mentality

Reactions: 9
I miss this Lewis, Seb remained the same but for some reason Lewis changed. He always says the same prefabricated thought and it’s a shame and I don’t think it’s because he wants to have the champion mentality
I aggree he is so different especially for the last couple years like maybe since end of the 2019 season. The reason behind the change might be the blm movement in 2020 and covid i think?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.