Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vkp614

Did anyone read Nicholas’s post. My heart want out to him. He didn’t deserve all that hate. Get a grip. It’s 2022 almost. Are people still bullying others for things out of their control!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I miss the days we would play games on here.

What's everyone's most controversial F1 or WAG-related opinion?
That Lando is playing everyone. He's not that innocent or sweet as people think he is. He's not a bad guy just not as precious as his fans like to believe! I'm actually scared writing this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Futtrit

VIP Member
Carlos and Mick literally look like Disney prince’s and I’m here for it 😍🤯
I remember someone said threads and threads back that Carlos is the guy you have an incredibly hot holiday romance with that you end up thinking about for the rest of your life when married!

Accurate 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Dandree

VIP Member
She is my fave WAG she is doing it the best possible way, supports Seb and does not show up like the others . They are class couple of current grid

Screenshot_20211222-170312-01.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 25

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
I'm sorry, but if I was dating either of them and heard them acting like this on a stream to thousands of people, I'd have the ick forever.

Reactions: 23

ohrouge

Their streams always make me realise how painfully immature they are. Like Lando is only a couple of years younger than me but he acts like a teenager who only just found out what sex is.

I guess maybe it’s them growing up in that privileged racing bubble.

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
For all the Wag talk this is still one of my fave relationships. Whether you like lewis and merc or not. No denying this loyalty. Angela brings him everything a wag woukd other than sex and romance and Lewis thrives off of it. Everything I see her basically acting as bodyguard, advisor, manager, and bestie it kinda brings a tear to my eye. They definitely love and trust each other completely. But here's hoping lewis can find anyone who compares in wag form one day

Attachments

• Heart

Lil38

I miss the days we would play games on here.

What's everyone's most controversial F1 or WAG-related opinion?
Lando is not the sweet virgin some of his fans thought he was. He slept around a lot during late 2020-Croatia and hasn’t tried to hide it. He’s talked about it on streams FFS so I don’t know why some of the fans are in denial. Also, he didn’t hide the fact he was with a girl(friend?) on holiday in Dubai with Connor in December 2019 so this isn’t a recent thing. IMO because he became more popular thanks to the lockdown 2020 steams (where he had no choice other than being a hermit) some of his fans formed their opinions based on ‘Lockdown Lando’ and not on ‘son-of-multimillionaire who’s also very good at driving racing cars Lando’.

2021 Daniel makes me cringe. Behind the smile and jokes lie a very insecure person. I stopped watching the early 21 Unboxeds due to the secondhand embarrassment. He gave me David Brent vibes.

Carlos has cheated on Isa a lot. There are lots of rumours he hooked up with girls at Amber Lounge parties 2018-19.

Kat, Luisa, Sandy and maybe some of the other wags decided long ago that when they grew up they were going to be a wag. It was a career/life goal and, personally, I’m actually ok with that.

Minttu is, and always will be, the best/most appropriately dressed wag.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

akashiseijuro

Sorry guys but no amount of DR hotness can change my mind about him. We should all do better than that.

I know he is not exactly a totally bad person. But I really don't like people who are so insensitive to the struggle of others. He obviously lacks empathy and compassion right now.

You guys are so consistent about Mazepin why don't give him the same energy.

I am disappointed looking at the thread of you guys simping for him. He don't deserve even a bit of admiration. Yeah maybe before his Saudi comments it is okay to give him the benefit of the doubt but not after that. Imagine not caring and just be all good vibes because it doesn't affect me and please don't include me as well because it ruins my vibes too.

I am so disgusted at him. Playing nice affectionate guy just to be exposed like that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

monza

VIP Member
Damn ladies,I know that we all have "moved" from DR crush but that minutes when we were investigating if they are together in Australia were the longest ones in my life 😂😂 now I am relieved and happy and ready to share all theories,that he is still single (and ready to mingle with me) 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I declare ✨DR simp night✨
IMG_20211219_190525.jpg

To besties who moved on:

IMG_20211219_190749.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21