Formula 1 Wags #28

Ring for Kelly under 🎄 ?

• Yes

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • No

Votes: 85 69.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas , Štastné a Veselé Vianoce, Vrolijk kerstfeest , Frohe Weinachten 🍷 🎁🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Merry christmas ladies! Still need to work tomorrow and sunday :(

So saturday i'm gonna be fancy and show you all :p 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Merry Christmas ladies here’s to #28 🥂 🤍

And yes Kelly Is definitely getting a ring I think 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Random question to the international audience with Christmas prompted by the secret Santa video.

Happy vs Merry Christmas?

I'm American but also work through out Europe
It's always been Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays
But where is this Happy Christmas, George speaks of for native english speakers? Is that a British thing I missed?

Reactions: 3
Merry Christmas all 🎅

Hope the big guy brings you all you want, though there are only 20 formula one drivers to go round so we may have to draw up a rota system.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Random question to the international audience with Christmas prompted by the secret Santa video.

Happy vs Merry Christmas?

I'm American but also work through out Europe
It's always been Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays
But where is this Happy Christmas, George speaks of for native english speakers? Is that a British thing I missed?
Tbh you can say either.

Reactions: 5
Merry Christmas all 🎅

Hope the big guy brings you all you want, though there are only 20 formula one drivers to go round so we may have to draw up a rota system.
Sisterhood of the traveling pants F1 drivers

Hoe hoe hoe 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Merry Christmas all 🎅

Yeah, I'm not seeing a Formula One Driver-shaped package under my tree yet, but I'll settle for an interesting season next year and maybe a paddock pass.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its not quite Dec 24th for me yet but Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays to all of you here! Its been lovely "meeting" you all this year!

Sidenote: @Pole er bear I'm from North America as well but from the little time I spent in the UK I feel like its more common for people to say Happy Christmas there but I never hear people say that here. So to me it feels like a British thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And yes Kelly Is definitely getting a ring I think 🙄
I think so too 😬. I don’t even hate Kelly as much as others seem to but I really think it’s way too soon. But he’s so smitten with her and with his family history I think he will want to lock down the affection and stability as soon as possible… I can’t help but think it won’t end well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Its not quite Dec 24th for me yet but Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays to all of you here! Its been lovely "meeting" you all this year!

Sidenote: @Pole er bear I'm from North America as well but from the little time I spent in the UK I feel like its more common for people to say Happy Christmas there but I never hear people say that here. So to me it feels like a British thing!
For example in Portugal if we translate the exact words of what we say to english is Happy Christmas. 😅

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.