Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
The thing was it destroyed him in the process too. I'd say it took actual months to recover from that season
absolutely! it’s no surprise to me that he quit afterwards - it must be exhausting to put that level of effort purely into just getting under someone’s skin.

Reactions: 3

monza

VIP Member
Sure but knowing when they will go to dubai does not harm anyone, we would still know it when it actually happens. I agree there has been some ”oversharing” but he’s not trolling after all. And yesterday he said that dubai thing when lando was next to him so clearly it was ok to share🤷‍♀️
On the other hand - the more they share, the more material for bitching we get 😅

So forget everything I said boys - give us those golf/sand buggy/just chatting streams :ROFLMAO:

And some Lando and Uno content before Dubai pretty please 🧡

Last edited:

akashiseijuro

here is the video... he sounds problematic as a human here

and he said it is "JUST A BIT IGNORANT"... man is such a joker indeed that is so funny

aac_124

VIP Member
omg, yes. The tea I need

what is he saying??
Just being annoying in general and saying stuff about max having a girlfriend and max was telling him to stop and he wasn’t then he was saying that he has nothing to hide and everyone had already figured it out and just saying stuff he probably should have been saying on stream 💀

Dandree

VIP Member
OK now that we know it's a woman you can stop with wrinkly eyes and manly hands :ROFLMAO:

It was just a question I'm over 30 and don't have this around my eyes and I guess she has better skincare routine than I do . Maybe it is just bad angle

• Heart

NINAA

VIP Member
Ooh also I came here for the fashion initially (stayed for the wine, thirst trap pics and Nina's cute outfits 😂) and have been so desperately disappointed!!
These wags just go to show that money cannot buy taste!! They are all so dull style wise, I'd be fucking glorious if I had their money and opportunities, no Shein shit for me!!!
These are my fashionable shoes 🤣🤣🤣
no those are my workshoes

Attachments

• Haha

vaneln

VIP Member
I literally do not understand why so many people think she is with Max?! Lando literally went to her birthday in Porto, she was spotted out for dinner with him in Dubai, moved to Abu Dhabi for race week (and Max stayed in Dubai), she is wearing his hoodie and Lando’s bro and Dad both follow her on IG. Proper cold hard facts!!!? 😂😂
Right???
Lmao, Lando put his hands there: 🍑
Everyone saw it

• Haha

diamondsndrama

alike. 100% about this, if like, it's legal?

Totally random question for my euro people. Hi I'm an American in France and barely speak French. Where do I buy lip balm/chapstick? So dry and cannot find or know how to ask. Pharmacy, grocery fail. Help!
It's called baume à lèvres and normally you should find it in pharmacies or grocery stores. Or try stores like Etam, Yves Rocher, Sephora.

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
aww! 🥺

also god bless whoever designed the alphatauri fireproofs - they basically look like they’re painted onto pierre 👌🏻👌🏻

For all the Wag talk this is still one of my fave relationships. Whether you like lewis and merc or not. No denying this loyalty. Angela brings him everything a wag woukd other than sex and romance and Lewis thrives off of it. Everything I see her basically acting as bodyguard, advisor, manager, and bestow it kinda brings a tear to my eye. They definitely love and trust each other completely. Vut here's hoping lewis can find anyone who compares in wag form one day
they really are lovely together 💙 has he has a serious wag since nicole? i can’t recall one but i’m sure you guys know!

Last edited: