Formula 1 Wags #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll just say that I think, he would be the only one of the drivers I would notice if he passed by me in the street, if none of them were who they are

Reactions: 12
So I am in bed with covid and have TIME! I was scrolling on a deep dive in Danny rics tagged photos and came across this with Mariah… Kyms caption is awful. Do we collectively hate him??

I watched the start of his livestream and fell asleep, woke up about 3 hours in and he was moaning that everybody always asks him how to become an f1 photographer.. he said join his vip package and he has a special video.
I can’t stand people that gatekeep like that, so irritating 😂🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
So I am in bed with covid and have TIME! I was scrolling on a deep dive in Danny rics tagged photos and came across this with Mariah… Kyms caption is awful. Do we collectively hate him??

I watched the start of his livestream and fell asleep, woke up about 3 hours in and he was moaning that everybody always asks him how to become an f1 photographer.. he said join his vip package and he has a special video.
**edit no it was a different guy whose profile I was on, who took lots of pics of the girlfriends and had a tit blurry Seb photo up 😂😂, this guys are actually okay but he's still super creepy... like a lot of men in f1...**
Sorry he's an official F1 photographer!?? I checked out his profile briefly a few days ago but his photos were tit so didn't bother to deep dive!! He obviously has connections cause his photos are unremarkable and his captions are creepy af.

Reactions: 6
Sorry he's an official F1 photographer!?? I checked out his profile briefly a few days ago but his photos were tit so didn't bother to deep dive!! He obviously has connections cause his photos are unremarkable and his captions are creepy af.
Apparently he is…
I agree, his recent women of the paddock thing that I think someone else got that picture of Kelly from, most of the pictures are blurry and Natalie has her eyes shut?!
You’re right he must have a connection, he’s very entitled and obnoxious.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Imagine body-shaming her and in the next sentence bragging that you got to chat to her.

I wish he's stick to shooting the cars but I fear he has found his niche in the glamour/WAG part of the paddock.

Reactions: 7
Mandatory sharl pic might as well be this one cos I’m still not over it
DB538AB5-E264-491D-BCEF-AAE34B9CACF0.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20

He's an absolute tool, he makes my skin crawI...I'll also bet he doesn't have a solid penis. Prick.

I love that pic of Cisca giving him a death stare.

Reactions: 7
Carlos and Mick literally look like Disney prince’s and I’m here for it 😍🤯
I remember someone said threads and threads back that Carlos is the guy you have an incredibly hot holiday romance with that you end up thinking about for the rest of your life when married!

Accurate 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I remember someone said threads and threads back that Carlos is the guy you have an incredibly hot holiday romance with that you end up thinking about for the rest of your life when married!

Accurate 😂
i love this and it’s accurate, forever picturing the hot sunshine of madrid, the cool taste of an aperol spritz, flamenco music in the background, carlos feeding you spanish appetisers like you’re lando in that one maclaren video. i would never be over it 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.