Formula 1 WAGS #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t expect him to be so humbled tbh. Never expected him to cry just be totally smug I was quite shocked
Yeah I was really torn with who I wanted to win a 8 x champ or first timer but I have to say I have such a soft spot for max. I think he has had to overcome a lot of toxicity and whilst is still maturing he has grown so much this year. Definitely shocked by his reaction. With all these meetings though do you think they could overturn the results of this race? Surely not right?!

Reactions: 13
Lando still have to do some testing for mclaren😒 hope daniel is free and doesn't have to stay there too

Reactions: 6
Lando still have to do some testing for mclaren😒 hope daniel is free and doesn't have to stay there too
Daniel said in his post race debrief video that he has to test too.

Oops someone already mentioned but yeah it looks like team Mclaren are going to stay a little longer.

where even is toto at the moment?! has anyone seen him since the race ended?! 🧐

• Haha
I just saw that Kelly is 33 I’m sorry but I could not imagine being with a 24 year old at that age. I’m 27 and wouldn’t want to be with a 24 year old. Oh my god.
The same age gap applies to HB and DR. What makes it cringeworthy, because it’s a woman who’s older? Double standard.

Reactions: 15
And he’s gonna be home for Christmas and that stuff, so no New Years at Abu Dhabi?

Reactions: 3
The same age gap applies to HB and DR. What makes it cringeworthy, because it’s a woman who’s older? Double standard.
Hardly! Someone in their early to mid-20s and someone in their 30’s in most cases are at very different points in their lives. I never mentioned gender, I mentioned age. Please don’t put words in my mouth.

Reactions: 5
Hardly! Someone in their early to mid-20s and someone in their 30’s in most cases are at very different points in their lives. I never mentioned gender, I mentioned age. Please don’t put words in my mouth.
I didn’t put words into your mouth. I’m stating that if you have an issue with Kelly dating someone with that much of an age difference, then you should also have an issue with Daniel for the same.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t put words into your mouth. I’m stating that if you have an issue with Kelly dating someone with that much of an age difference, then you should also have an issue with Daniel for the same.
You were insinuating that it was gender based. I wasn’t aware of Daniel’s age gap, and I absolutely have the same opinion regardless of gender.

Congratulations Max!

(But Also not eyeing Kelly putting herself in the spotlight in a lot of her IG stories)

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Babe, can I say something? Don’t get it the wrong way. But Daniel acts like a 20 year old.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.